Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*grins* I meant both... I love it when they do that! We might hate not knowing what they're thinking, but come on, who could resist Jess and Don? But I swear they have telepathy... is it a cop thing or a couple thing?

You spelt it right and she seriously looks like her? Hmm, maybe she should audition for Look-A-Like... is there anyone at your school who could pass for Don?

2. moonshadow1011

moonshadow1011 Victim

i really have to catch up on you guys. no wonder my sister sinks here for hours in the morning. she says & impressed on how you adore Angell & Flack in more ways than one - even if she's two steps more adorable, and more lethal than Flack!

but of course, Stella remains the Alpha female detective. hands down.
    (slightly off topic, but i mean no disrespect)

3. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

huh? wait...daughter? *does trademark Angell stare*...it really is scary, if it's true. still, she could be a hot soccer mom... (off-topic)

nah, between Flack & Angell, i don't think there's telepathy involved *heh*, it's just that these two have known for ages (from the academy days i suppose) like the back of their hands. Remember the interrogation scene in "TAXI"? Flack was soooo pissed at the driver in question after the incident, knowing Angell nearly died if she didn't avoided the zigzagging cab. Don't worry sweetie...we're getting there...keep our hopes up!
    (you do know what we are thinking about right?)

P.S. please, please take good care of my baby sister here. she can lose her sanity unannounced

Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
  4. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Hi, I'm new here. I've read a good portion of this thread. I'm so happy to see a lot of Flack/Angell love around here since its hard to find it other places. I think Flack and Angell have a lot of chemistry due in large part to their portrayers. In fact, the whole reason I tuned in to CSI: NY is because I'm a big Emmanuelle Vaugier fan. I really hope that season 5 explores their friendship/relationship some more. It kinda stinks that Angell's not going to be on the show until eppie 6. I'd love to see another stakeout scene a la Commuted Sentences. That was such a great scene. I loved Angell calling Flack on his game and the way he blushes.

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Nobody that looks like Flack, but I swear that this girl looks like Angell, I'm not even kidding.

I doubt that they knew each other from the academy, because Angell was on her first independent case in People With Money.

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

We've got new shippers here! *hugs moon, chaos and Sam-Maddy* Welcome to the thread guys... oh and don't worry about your sister chaos. We take good care of each other here.

That's what I thought... they may have heard of each other before around the precienct but they've just met each other for the first time. So is the amazing chemisty just a coincidence or do they really have that I-know-exactly-what-you're-thinking thing going on?

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Can I say both?

(I know it's not three lines on the topic, but what exactly am I supposed to say? There isn't anything to talk about in the offseason...)

8. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Thanks for the warm welcome karu_mila. I'm just glad I found a place to express all my Flack/Angell love. I gotta agree with everyone about the the amazing chemistry that Flack and Angell have.

9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Welcome, Sam-Maddy. I didn't see ya there. *laughs* Nice signature! (*coughbustcough*)
    Flack/Angell love is what we're here for! karu, kayfeb, and I were getting lonely out here. I'm glad we have other people poking their heads in.

10. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Thanks for the warm welcome Tciddaisc! I think that's my fave scene from the show. Flack is so cute when he blushes. I can't get enough of the Flack/Angell. I've even written some fan fiction for them because I think they go together so well. I hope we get more scenes between them this season.

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Ah, so you're also being welcome to the OMGFANFICYAY! portion of our lives. (It's secret because the mods don't like it because we don't feel like posting in the fanfiction section. *whistles innocently*)

If you were confused by the *COUGH*ness of my previous post, I was pointing out that, in your signature, it says "just but out your game". (Sorry about the picky. I'm GrammarOCD)

Chaos- You confused the heck out of me, kayfeb. Thanks. (You're kayfeb in the WarmWelcome thread. So if I'm wrong, stop confusing me more!)

Flack blushing. I think we need some screencaps of that: (They aren't very good. I'm working on my pausing skills.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Thank you for pointing that out. I didn't even notices. I'm not the world's greatest typer.

Flack looks so good in that scene. Thanks for posting the screencaps.

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*groans* Don't worry Alex... I'm sure we'll have plenty to talk about when Jess comes back. And if everything goes according to the spoilers, then the thread is going to be very busy. By the way, I love the screencaps... *looks closely at them* You're right Sam-Maddy, Flack does look cute when he blushes. I didn't even think he was capable of blushing, but I see his cheeks are a little pink.

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

The funny thing is that Flack is fictional (*gasp* I went there!) and I didn't know you could make yourself blush. I guess you learn something new everyday.

From the spoilers, I think that we will have stuff to talk about, and I'm not really worried about the content of this page. I mean, we had about four ten-second scenes and we have 19 pages. We can talk a lot.

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*snickers* That goes to show that Eddie's a good actor... or maybe Emmanuelle's good at making him blush. I can't tell. What do you guys think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.