Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

Nothing?!!!! watya talking about? i love the overload rushing in you, which is why you're coming out with great fan fics at an early age. i'm much impressed by you. You're the rare kind ya know that? :thumbsup:

Well, hope you're right on that. more day offs.:beer:
    More Flack. More Angell. More hours on my bed...with Jess...huh? cheers!

*waiter, orange cream soda & a Bud Light please!!! oh, and some nachos to go!!!*

2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Thanks for the compliments. It's my goal in life to write, so I guess if you guys think I'm good at it, maybe I actually am. (I didn't just imply that I doubt my writing talent that my friends and family seem to believe I have. :shifty:)

Nachos. If you think you're taking all of those, you are mistaken, my friend. Don't forget to order something for karu! She might feel deserted.

3. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

why would i do that? would i leave someone behind that i love? aside from you of course! and all those who love Don & Jess??? And Don & Jess themselves???
    aagh, can't help but stare at these two beauties (while Danny stands outside, dewey-eyed, waiting for Don's attention...uh, oh M/F fans...gotta hide!!!!)

actually, i have no idea what she likes, so...slip in a family pan pizza along with those nachos eh????

see? i'm that kind

4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

XD karu, when you stop being asleep while we're having all of the fun, put in your order!

I think I've gotten a fanclub. I was just asked to post a fake-quote scenario on the D/L boards. :lol:

Ten Double Zero new chapter, by the way.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4502186/1/Ten_Double_Zero

Last edited: Aug 30, 2008
  5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

Posting scenes (I know they're made up) is not considered three lines of on-topic posting. Some of these scenarios are long and there is no discussion along with them. This is bordering on fanfiction which should be posted in the fanfiction forum. If you wish to post scenes, you need to make them shorter (no more than 10 lines) AND have three lines of discussion about your ship.

One more thing, just a reminder that talk about other ships is allowed in this thread ONLY if it is brief. See Shipper Central rule below:

~ Discussion in each thread should be limited to the ship it pertains to. Brief, on topic mention of other ships is allowed (for example, if you are discussing a double date between two pairings),
    Otherwise, discussion of other ships is OFF TOPIC and should be avoided.

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

*embarrassed grin* Sorry 1CSIMFan. Methinks there's a similar post on the D/L thread... *whistles innocently* To be fair, someone on that thread asked me to post one. Won't happen again.

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

No worries. :) I also posted the same thing in the DL thread too and I will anywhere else I see the same thing. ;)

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*pops in* Yeah, I'll have a medium pizza with pepperoni, bacon and mushrooms with an orange juice... *sees weird looks* What, I haven't eaten all day! Hey guys... I wan't able to come here sooner 'cause I had to run errands all day... but I'm here now!

Oh I wish! I'm just a university student who happens to be majoring in Psych and minoring in English Lit... those subjects come in handy when I'm writing scenes... unfortunately, they don't help with writer's block. Sorry to disappoint you! Oh and kayfeb, don't envy my first semester either: 3 hours of Social Psych followed by 2 hours of Physics, back-to-back and it's only on the first day! Anyways, can't wait to read the next chapter, Alex...

Last edited: Aug 31, 2008
  9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Damn, 3 hours of one subject? And I thought five 80-minute blocks everyday were bad...

Writer's block is the worst thing on the planet. Ever. Seriously.

Since we've fallen off topic, I'll try to bring us back. Why do you guys think Angell isn't in until Ep.6?

10. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Better yet, what is she doing during all those episodes she isn't in? :devil: Maybe the writers are tring to slowly build us up for the really awesome and hawt scenes between Flack and Angell ;). Oh who knows!

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hmm, well there have been theories that she has been working an assignment for Vice... I don't know who's behind the theories, but it could explain why she isn't coming until later. Any other ideas?

12. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I vote that she's working with the other CSIs that have to exist because there's no way that Mac's team works on every single case in the entire NYPD. :lol:

13. lilou

lilou Rookie

I think it's because actress had engagment for other film or tv.

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You're right lilou... Emmanuelle has a couple of other projects going on so she woun't be on the show for a while, but I think Alex has a good point too. I've seen so many other people in the lab and New York is a big city... no way they can travel that much ground and take on that many cases, even if they are superheroes. A police officer is supposed to be there when CSI processes a crime scene, so Jess could be doing that right now. *crosses fingers* I hope she comes back soon though.

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Angell's in the spoilers for episode six. She's definitely back by episode seven.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.