Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
IAB: So, tell me, Detective Angell, are you defending Detective Flack because the two of you are in a relationship?
ANGELL: Wait, what? Repeat that, please?
IAB: Are you and Detective Flack seeing each other?
ANGELL: Uh... What makes you ask?
IAB: Somebody saw the two of you together, outside of work. So I'm asking.
ANGELL: ...Right... I missed when you told me why my relationship with Detective Flack, personal or professional, is of any concern of yours.

IAB: So, tell me, Detective Angell, are you defending Detective Flack because the two of you are in a relationship?
ANGELL: :wtf: Wait, what? Repeat that, please?
ANGELL: Uh... What makes you ask? :shifty:
IAB: Well first of all, one of my men saw you having Irish coffee together.
And second...YOU TWO LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER. LIKE OHEMGEE, DON'T DENY IT JESSICA! I KNOW YOU KISSED HIM. SO TELL ME, WHAT WAS IT LIKE?!?! HUH? HUH? HUH? :drool:
ANGELL: WTF? :wtf:

Sorry. I was bored. xD

^^:lol:

if ever iab is going to mention the relationship thing, i bet it's going to be used against the both of them. iab might say angell's defending flack just for the sake of their "relationship". i bet iab is going to be a pain when the episode comes, to flack, angell and all of us flack, angell and f/a fans. :lol:

^^:lol:

if ever iab is going to mention the relationship thing, i bet it's going to be used against the both of them. iab might say angell's defending flack just for the sake of their "relationship". i bet iab is going to be a pain when the episode comes, to flack, angell and all of us flack, angell and f/a fans. :lol:

Then I'll high-five their faces, of course. ;3

ANGELL: Wait, what? Repeat that, please?
ANGELL: Uh... What makes you ask?
IAB: Somebody saw the two of you together, outside of work. So I'm asking.
ANGELL: ...Right... I missed when you told me why my relationship with Detective Flack, personal or professional, is of any concern of yours.

ANGELL: :wtf: Wait, what? Repeat that, please?
ANGELL: Uh... What makes you ask? :shifty:
IAB: Well first of all, one of my men saw you having Irish coffee together.
And second...YOU TWO LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER. LIKE OHEMGEE, DON'T DENY IT JESSICA! I KNOW YOU KISSED HIM. SO TELL ME, WHAT WAS IT LIKE?!?! HUH? HUH? HUH? :drool:
ANGELL: WTF? :wtf:

Excellent stuff! :guffaw: That made me laugh so hard, people in my house just panicked and rushed into the room. :p

I really REALLY cannot wait for the next episode. I may have had qualms about the kiss that happened in episode 7, F/A is pretty much growing on me. They look so good together. Two beautiful people together. It's tickles my almost-non-existent romantic side. :thumbsup:

The next time they have a scene together, I want Angell to be the one ending up blushing. :3

[Angell is pissed because of the IAB interrogation thing]

Flack: Hey. What's wrong?
Angell: Wait, what? There's nothing wrong. I look like this everyday. :shifty:
Flack: Did the IAB ask you something disturbing of any kind?
Angell: No idea what you're talking about, Donald. :eek:
Flack: You're lying.
Angell: What makes you say that?! :shifty:
Flack: I can see it in your eyes. e_e
Angell: Since when did you look at my eyes, Flack? :p
Flack: Since you looked at mine of course. ;)
Angell: :censored:

Just had to get it out. xD
I keep picturing that every night. ;-;

^^LOL! Those are too funny!

I hope this thing with IAB doesn't drive a wedge between Don and Jess. This would be the perfect time for them to grow closer as she offers Don support and he turns to her to have someone to talk to. I'm gonna be pissed if the incident pushes them further apart.

I'd like to mention that we have to stop the joke scenes now, guys, because I've been told not to do them before, and I don't want to get the thread in trouble.

Angell: Wait, what? There's nothing wrong. I look like this everyday. :shifty:
Although that would be very hilarious to see.

I hope this thing with IAB doesn't drive a wedge between Don and Jess. This would be the perfect time for them to grow closer as she offers Don support and he turns to her to have someone to talk to. I'm gonna be pissed if the incident pushes them further apart.
I wouldn't worry too much, Sam-Maddy. I have a feeling that this wouldn't do anything to their relationship. I mean, they freaking kissed and fell right back into their snarky ways without missing a beat (well, there was an episode or two in between, but they weren't in any scenes together so I can say it). Not much seems to phase them in terms of each other.

By the way, anybody think there'll be a scene of two before the IAB thing? Because I don't remember them being in an interrogation together before.

Last edited:
^^LOL! Those are too funny!

They better not. :censored:
I don't think they'd be apart though.
Angell's doing the best she can while Flack is on leave.

By the way, anybody think there'll be a scene of two before the IAB thing? Because I don't remember them being in an interrogation together before.
i think don and jess will bring the kid in together, then maybe interrogate him. then there's some person who crashed the precinct (promo) and angell goes out to handle situation, then the kid dies. so they better have some interrogation scene.

Like everyone else here says, there better be a good scene with the two of them! Whenever I see them in a scene together, it would only take so much for my computer to explode by their combined good-looking--ness.

And hopefully, it's about DAMN time that they follow through on that ending in episode 7! They can't leave us hanging THIS long!:brickwall:

And hopefully, it's about DAMN time that they follow through on that ending in episode 7! They can't leave us hanging THIS long!:brickwall:
EXACTLY. well last week they did have a scene together, no complaints about that at all. but, it was like teh kiss never happened. they better continue that storyline. hopefully something happens in the next ep. esp that flack's in trouble, angell should be there to support him and stuff. TPTB PLEAAASE. T.T

this ep is probably meant to give a Flack story and to show where he and Angell are as a couple.

i usually like any ep Angell is so i'm excited for the ep just to see her. i was very happy to see just Angell and Flack in the promos last week. Emanuelle and Eddie are good enough actors to carry most of the ep and handle whatever emotional stuff happens.

only 2 more days for the ep!!!

this ep is probably meant to give a Flack story and to show where he and Angell are as a couple.
I hope you're right. Cause they can't have two characters kiss and then never mention it again. That's just wrong.

i usually like any ep Angell is so i'm excited for the ep just to see her. i was very happy to see just Angell and Flack in the promos last week. Emanuelle and Eddie are good enough actors to carry most of the ep and handle whatever emotional stuff happens.
I totally agree. Eddie and Emmanuelle have great range. The exec. producer of SN, where I first really noticed EV, picked her to guest on the show b/c he said she had to chops to carry an episode.

No worries, I can probably remember. *gives Aya a hug* By the way, I love your signature. Jess would so say something like that. Anyways, where was I...?

I don't think we have too much to worry about... they're both too stubborn to let something like this drive a wedge between them and they've always shown a united front in the face of adversity. Besides, those two can't stay away from each other for so long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides, those two can't stay away from each other for so long.
Hmm... let's discuss why that is!

A) Because Angell's hot.
B) Because Flack's hot.
C) Because their chemistry almost killed my computer when I screencapped the kiss. :rolleyes:
D) Because they're partners. Duh.
E) Because they're Flack and Angell and they'll do whatever they freaking want.
F) All of the above, because they're just that amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back