Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ love the sig!! totally funny.

....since Angell is in all future episodes,
ooo happy news!!! i am soo looking forward to seeing a ton more Angell... and maybe some F/A moments as well!!

do you guys think that EV being in the eps coming up that this may mean that she'll be a full cast member next year? maybe it's just me and wishful thinking. how awesome would that be?

do you guys think that EV being in the eps coming up that this may mean that she'll be a full cast member next year? maybe it's just me and wishful thinking. how awesome would that be?
That would be so totally awesome!!! I'd love to see her name in the opening credits along with the rest. Right now, I just happy that she's going to be in so many more episodes this season. That shows us how much the producers must like her work.

Angell being in more episodes is just as good as her name being in the credits. Both are obviously awesome. But, then again, isn't the entire reason for wanting her in the credits because it means that she'll be in more episodes? Ah, the circular pattern of fandoms. :lol:

Although, as far as I know, Angell would be only the second time a second cop was added to the credits of CSI. The first time, Louise Lombard vanished by the next season. So, technically, I don't wish that Emmanuelle Vaugier was in the credits unless she breaks the trend.

Ouch. Although I expected Flack to ask her if she hurt herself.

1) Heh. Angell yelling at somebody, while holding a gun. Could she get any more awesome?
2) Anyone else notice that Angell looked kind of worried when she said the suspect was dead? I mean, obviously she'd be worried, but it's equally interesting to notice

Something's wrong with me. Everytime I hear someone say "Flack and Angell [insert cop thing here]", I laugh slightly.

Last edited:
Ouch. Although I expected Flack to ask her if she hurt herself.
i actually didn't expect it. well maybe, if the suspect got to escape, and they were left in the subway, then he didn't ask if she was okay, that would be really bad. but they were still chasing after the guy, so i guess it's forgivable. :p

Something's wrong with me. Everytime I hear someone say "Flack and Angell [insert cop thing here]", I laugh slightly.
same thing here. lol. cuz when people say "flack and angell", it sounds like a.. shippy thing, not like some work-related thing. i laughed when stella said it in the episode.

as for next week.. looking forward to LOTS of f/a. and we got to see a little in the preview. can't wait! :p

i actually didn't expect it. well maybe, if the suspect got to escape, and they were left in the subway, then he didn't ask if she was okay, that would be really bad. but they were still chasing after the guy, so i guess it's forgivable.
That's a good point. Still, I guess one of the thoughts was why have her slam into a wall if they're not going to take advantage of a possible shippy moment. :lol:

and we got to see a little in the preview.
I noticed that! It was cool because Flack and Angell were pretty much the only ones in the promo if I remember correctly. (I might not- I was kind of tired. XD)

I actually did laugh when Stella said "Flack and Angell", because I'm so used to them saying either "Flack" or "Angell" that when they say their names together I smirk. Stupid shipper. *laughs*

First of all, I have to say that I loved the chase scene... Jess and Don obviously do their own stunts! Though the guy was really stupid to fall into the tracks 'cause Don would still go in after him. I have to say that even though Jess and Don didn't have many lines together, they still hit the right note. *sighs* About time we get something...

I noticed that! It was cool because Flack and Angell were pretty much the only ones in the promo if I remember correctly. (I might not- I was kind of tired. XD)

Oh yeah, I only saw those two in the promo... TPTB don't usually display only two people in the promos so this could be very promising.

i was in my glory last night when Flack and Angell chased after that guy. i watched with my grandparents so i couldn't squee at that moment but once the commercials came i was a bit nuts haha. they don't need lines together for their scenes to be awesome.

the promo looked awesome!!! Angell with a gun and looking angry looks great. glad to see that it looks like there will be some Flack and Angell moments and that they're being focused on.

when Angell got slammed into the Subway car wall i was like "get that bastard Flack he knocked yout girfriend into a wall!!" haha. i liked the jump he made over the tracks his face kinda made me laugh.

when Angell got slammed into the Subway car wall i was like "get that bastard Flack he knocked yout girfriend into a wall!!"
Ha! I didn't even think of that, but it makes a very, very good excuse for a CM-style flying tackle.

What's cool is that that scene pretty much killed the thought that all Flack/Angell scenes after that kiss would be shipper-laden and all the fun would be taken out of their interactions.

I beg to differ.

"Stupid idiot. Is that redundant?"
"Not with this guy, no."

NEXT WEEK: HEE! FLACK/ANGELL!
I'm totally calm. No idea what you're talking about. :shifty:

"Stupid idiot. Is that redundant?"
"Not with this guy, no."
quote of the year! :p

Oh yeah, I only saw those two in the promo... TPTB don't usually display only two people in the promos so this could be very promising.
mac was in the end of the promo. end. hahaha. although in the ctv promo there was more mac, and flack getting questioned. but angell was there too :)

i think we will have loads of flack and angell next week. well it's a flack-centric ep since he's the one in trouble and all. but angell has to be there to help him right? and when she does, he so needs to thank her again. :guffaw:

I've always loved Flack and Angell. :luvlove:
They're both witty, tough and share a lot in common.
I feel this little tingly sensation everytime I see them, you know what I mean? :shifty:
They should really make EV a main character, or at least give her more screen time and storylines. ;3
Belated Happy B-day Eddie Cahill. :hugegrin:

Welcome to the boards, GotGameFAn! (Nice name, by the way.)

Flack and Angell do have a lot in common, which is part of the reason they have awesome chemistry.

And they're both hot.

What? It's true.

Hey GotGameFAn, welcome to the thread! By the way, can I call you Game?

when Angell got slammed into the Subway car wall i was like "get that bastard Flack he knocked your girlfriend into a wall!!"

Ooh, now that makes for a very good excuse... and I was very happy when he went Super!Flack on the guy. Now I really want to see a scene with both Super!Flack and Super!Angell... we already saw the latter when she saved Don's ass in Taxi Cab, but we hardly ever see them kick ass together. Methinks it could be very promising...

Just call me Aya. ;3
My full name's Ayaka {Japanese}
But if you forget named easily like me, you can call me Game. ;3

Just call me Aya. ;3
My full name's Ayaka {Japanese}
But if you forget named easily like me, you can call me Game. ;3

We're pretty decent with names here. These guys still remember that my name's Alex, but I haven't mentioned it in months. :lol:

So, Aya, have any favorite Flack/Angell scenes? You had to know we'd ask you when you came here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back