Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey GotGameFAn, welcome to the thread! By the way, can I call you Game?
Just call me Aya. ;3
My full name's Ayaka {Japanese}
But if you forget named easily like me, you can call me Game. ;3

We're pretty decent with names here. These guys still remember that my name's Alex, but I haven't mentioned it in months. :lol:

So, Aya, have any favorite Flack/Angell scenes? You had to know we'd ask you when you came here. :)

I definitely love the CS scene and the Taxi scene thing. :drool:
And the thing I notice is that Jess or Jenn allows Flack to flirt with her.
If other people flirt, she simply ignores but with Flack, she flirts back. xD
{That rhymed. o_o}

First off, your signature is hilarious, Aya.

I love all F/A scenes, because they are awesome. My favorite scenes are the CS scene, the "you look good in a vest" scene, and, of course, Teh Kiss.

You make a good point with the flirting thing. She's always annoyed when people flirt with her, unless it's Flack. He flirts, she calls him on it, and flirts back. Gotta love it.

First off, your signature is hilarious, Aya.

I love all F/A scenes, because they are awesome. My favorite scenes are the CS scene, the "you look good in a vest" scene, and, of course, Teh Kiss.

You make a good point with the flirting thing. She's always annoyed when people flirt with her, unless it's Flack. He flirts, she calls him on it, and flirts back. Gotta love it.

You're siggy's awesome too. xD
Do you think William would come back if he doesn't have luck? :eek:

& the kiss was a bit random, but still awesome. ;)
But I don't really want it to revolve fast like D/L.
D/L's like talking in one scene then ends up in the pool table in the next.
Just doesn't seem right. ;-;

Oh, you're going to fit into this board well, my friend.

The kiss was random, but that's what made it awesome. If they turn F/A into D/L, we'll have a problem because it just won't work. There's so much controversy over D/L that it'd be ship suicide to do the same thing to F/A.

However, (not to be insulting) at least F/A has killer chemistry.

On your OT note: I honestly don't think Petersen will come back, except for rare guest appearances. And, as soon as my mom told me that she heard that on the radio, I knew it had to be my siggie. XD

Oh.... the spoiler threads love me:

~ The cops have some trouble translating what the witnesses have to say. Angell speaks French with one man (much to Flack's delight ;))
~ As a random note, Flack later speaks Gaelic (much to Angell's delight ;)), and there appears to be at least one more flirtatious type of scene.
This I SO have to see.
Excuse me, I think the imagining made my heart stop...

Last edited:
Oh, you're going to fit into this board well, my friend.

The kiss was random, but that's what made it awesome. If they turn F/A into D/L, we'll have a problem because it just won't work. There's so much controversy over D/L that it'd be ship suicide to do the same thing to F/A.

However, (not to be insulting) at least F/A has killer chemistry.

On your OT note: I honestly don't think Petersen will come back, except for rare guest appearances. And, as soon as my mom told me that she heard that on the radio, I knew it had to be my siggie. XD

Honestly F/A is my fave couple. xD
{They're both hot and they have good chemistry and stuff}
Then Wedges. o_o
{Coz they're cute when they're together. In fact, they kinda remind me of Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul. :lol:}
And I hope they do Stella and Mac soon. :D

*pokes* Then come hang out at the Wedges board sometimes. We don't bite and we're talking about what Wendy and Hodges were discussing when Grissom did his final walkthrough. :grin:

So, guys, what do we think will happen this week? (I mean talking wise, not what ya'll are thinking.... Like, what do we think Jess will say to IAB when they talk to her.)

So, guys, what do we think will happen this week? (I mean talking wise, not what ya'll are thinking.... Like, what do we think Jess will say to IAB when they talk to her.)
I don't think she'll say much to the rat squad. Cops don't like IAB and I think Jess will be no exception She knows Flack and knows what kind of guy he is and I don't think for a second she could believe he did whatever it is they say he did.

surely something so grilling that they would make sure she couldn't answer or reason back at them. in the promo the iab dude was REALLY grilling flack, basically accusing him already.

as far as i know, the guy going crazy in the precinct (in the promo) causes disturbance, then the kid dies, so angell wasn't there when the incident happened cuz she went out to handle the situation. if iab's going to interrogate her too, they would probably say something like, "well how do you know he didn't kill him? you weren't there, were you?"

Oh, I so want them to either A) Say that "Well, how would you know when you weren't there", because I can see her saying some bit of defensive snark. Or B) Accuse her of being "in on it", like she left the room so that Flack could kill the kid. Because I so want to see her reaction. (I'm only risking it because we all know Flack's innocent so Angell would extensionally be, too.)

Oh, I so want them to either A) Say that "Well, how would you know when you weren't there", because I can see her saying some bit of defensive snark. Or B) Accuse her of being "in on it", like she left the room so that Flack could kill the kid. Because I so want to see her reaction. (I'm only risking it because we all know Flack's innocent so Angell would extensionally be, too.)

That'd be cool. :cool:
I'd want Angell to do the best she can without being like Lindsay, who's so "DON'T WORRY, DANNY! I'LL DO MY BEST, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, MMKAY??????????". You know what I mean, or do I have to just shut up? :shifty:
Or Flack thanking Angell again. ;)

You know what I mean, or do I have to just shut up?

Oh, no, don't shut up. Because I'm part of the "D/L is fine and dandy as long as they stay far far away from F/A and absolutely none of their craziness rubs off" club.

Well, yes, Flack should thank Angell again. But after they're not getting interrogated by IAB, because one cop noticing and they're pretty much screwed.

You know what I mean, or do I have to just shut up?

Oh, no, don't shut up. Because I'm part of the "D/L is fine and dandy as long as they stay far far away from F/A and absolutely none of their craziness rubs off" club.

Well, yes, Flack should thank Angell again. But after they're not getting interrogated by IAB, because one cop noticing and they're pretty much screwed.

Eh. Just don't want F/A to be just like D/L. Lots of bumps and storylines. Just want F/A to be a smooth road, no pregnancy crap or a dead 10-year old with a crazed mom.

Just wish Lindsay would stop being whiny. ;x
What's IAB? ;o

"D/L is fine and dandy as long as they stay far far away from F/A and absolutely none of their craziness rubs off" club.

oo can i join?! i love D/L but sometimes they need to not be shown.... too much of my fave things are not always good. and i would not want their angst and moodiness to rub off on the adorableness/hotness of Flack and Angell!!

next week's ep looks awesome!!! i'd like to see what they will ask Angell about flack. i have a feeling they'll ask if they're involved as a couple, IAB will probably say that someone saw them together outside of work or some crap like that. i'm sure this is an ep that the writers will let the audience know where Flack and Angell are in their 'ship.

i watched the extras on the season 4 dvd (just bought it last week) and i was so thrilled to see that the "potential" F/A ship was mentioned. that made me very happy to see they got some attention out of all the things that went on last season.

"D/L is fine and dandy as long as they stay far far away from F/A and absolutely none of their craziness rubs off" club.

oo can i join?! i love D/L but sometimes they need to not be shown.... too much of my fave things are not always good. and i would not want their angst and moodiness to rub off on the adorableness/hotness of Flack and Angell!!
Can I join too? I don't mind D/L and think they're kind of cute together, but if we can't get anything new for Flack/Angell because the writers don't want two couples on the show, then I'm gonna be pissed.

We should start a LiveJournal community. :guffaw:
Oooooo..... I don't want to get yelled at for "fanfiction" again, but this is just too good to pass up:

IAB: So, tell me, Detective Angell, are you defending Detective Flack because the two of you are in a relationship?
ANGELL: :wtf: Wait, what? Repeat that, please?
IAB: Are you and Detective Flack seeing each other?
ANGELL: Uh... What makes you ask? :shifty:
IAB: Somebody saw the two of you together, outside of work. So I'm asking.
ANGELL: ...Right... I missed when you told me why my relationship with Detective Flack, personal or professional, is of any concern of yours.

The funnier conversation is:

IAB: Detective Angell, are you in a personal relationship with Detective Flack?
ANGELL: :shifty: Uh.... *pulls out script* Am I supposed to be evil to the fans, or throw them a bone since they already saw us kiss, anyway?
DIRECTOR: (off screen) Evil! We don't want them to know!
ANGELL: But they already know!
DIRECTOR: (os) Shhhh!
ANGELL: Oh, whatever. Nope, I don't know what you're talking about. Don and I are partners and nothing more.
MY RESPONSE: :brickwall:

Oh, it's going to be one of those days, where I'm snarky and sarcastic with almost everything I do.

Sad thing is, it's only been "today" for 11 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back