Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's around here somewhere... *rummages around* Ah, here we go!

flackangell1.jpg
*steps back and admires* Isn't it a thing of beauty? I hate to sound repetitive, but
I really hope that Jess makes an appearance once the new episodes air 'cause I want to see more flirty banter from those two. And I think the occasional kiss wouldn't hurt. *pokes TPTB*

yummmm...what a way to wake up. thanks, karu! that's the one she's looking for...*ooops, my jaw dropped again somewhere*

Storylines are currently stagnant. It's a new year now so we have to see some pacings here.
Let's hope that TPTB have great storylines for both of them... not to mention I want to see them interact from time to time. *pokes TPTB* In the mean time, I'm curious to see how the Diakos arc will pan out. While it's great that Jess and Stella are teaming up, I can't help but worry about what could happen. *crosses fingers just in case*

I think the Diakos arc might end up good both Flack/Angell and smacked, because in case Angell ends up in major danger you can be sure we'll have a "worried sick" Flack trying to do the impossible to save her . An who knows, maybe another great kiss scene aftewards. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
The producers themselves already said they will "revisit" Flack/Angell in the future, so think positive!! ;) I don't think anything (deadly) bad will happen to Angell (or Stella). Hopefully we'll have a good sexy cliffhanger involving Flack/Angell. :cool:

Last edited:
The producers themselves already said they will "revisit" Flack/Angell in the future, so think positive!! ;)

They said that? Well, the producers are the ones the run the show so there might be something there... and it does seem like the Diakos arc may bring Jess and Don together again to kick some ass. I would love to see them side by side instead of facing each other 'cause that would be a great photo-op.

The producers themselves already said they will "revisit" Flack/Angell in the future, so think positive!! ;)
They said that?
Yup!! :cool: They did!
If I ever find the link I'll post it here, but I guess it was an answer to a question to Matt Roush from TVGuide.

Well, the producers are the ones the run the show so there might be something there... and it does seem like the Diakos arc may bring Jess and Don together again to kick some ass. I would love to see them side by side instead of facing each other 'cause that would be a great photo-op.
Sure there's something. That kiss wasn't just a simple "thank you" ;).
About them facing each other, I guess it would be pretty cool we had a scene that starts with an argument and ends with them making out... :devil: That's hot!

They said that?
Yup!! :cool: They did!
If I ever find the link I'll post it here, but I guess it was an answer to a question to Matt Roush from TVGuide.

(Edited) Ok here's the link as I promised, and here's a quote:

Is the Dec. 10 CSI: NY the last episode of the year? Will Flack and Angell still continue their "thing"? Will TPTB still pursue Adam and Stella? — Clarissa
TIM: We start with good news: The series won't break for the holiday until Dec. 17. And then cut to more good news: Moving forward, exec producer Peter Lenkov promises "more intense character drama, as well as our trademark 'only in New York' stories. We'll continue Stella's pursuit of the man who tried to kill her and introduce a new nemesis for Mac, a media mogul played by Craig T. Nelson." Lenkov goes on to say there are plans to "revisit" the Flack/Angell "thing," but while Adam and Stella "play nice together, I am not sure there's a romance there."
Well, the producers are the ones the run the show so there might be something there... and it does seem like the Diakos arc may bring Jess and Don together again to kick some ass. I would love to see them side by side instead of facing each other 'cause that would be a great photo-op.
Sure there's something. That kiss wasn't just a simple "thank you" ;).
About them facing each other, I guess it would be pretty cool we had a scene that starts with an argument and ends with them making out... :devil: That's hot!

PS: Dear moderator, please delete my first (previous) post!
I'm having internet connection problems, it's curretly as slow as snail mail, the pages will never load and fail to load so i will never know wheter the post was actually posted or not, so you see i'm having some trouble here, the double post was an accident! :( Sorry!

Last edited:
i've noticed Angell appeared in Help, Forbidden Fruit & next in Rush Judgement if i'm mistaken. Then i've thought about this pattern waiting to happen here. In the synopsis in RJ, Flack will be in hot water & i'm thinking probably Angell will be in the picture (she will be in trouble too somewhere but we'll just wait and see) - i'm seeing that Danny/Flack scene in All in the Family - confrontations? we'll see. showing of affection? most probably.

Will they close Season 5 they way D/L did in Snow Day?

No comment for the moment. Any future violent reactions please feel free to hurl anything you can get your hands on to me if that moment occurs.

Will they close Season 5 they way D/L did in Snow Day?

Ahhhh! Chaos, don't encourage the haters! *takes away internet cookies*

On a side note, I really don't want F/A to get to that point, only for two reasons:
1) I really don't want to add ammo to the comparisons between F/A and D/L.
2) Well, this one pretty much depends on the writers. If F/A is fully established by the finale, I wouldn't mind as much. But if we don't really get much of anything, it would be the worst move since... I don't know, Danny's "cheating".

Okay, I just noticed some stuff over on the Spoiler Boards, and we must talk: (NOTE: There are some pretty big spoilers, so read at your own risk. Chaos, I know you already read them. But we must discuss...)

~ Angell is there, and she and Flack have some scenes together.
Okay, so it's nice that they're mentioned. Good sign. *grins*
~ It cuts to Flack and Angell bringing one of the wrestlers in for questioning. Angell leaves the interrogation room to deal with a disturbance in the precinct itself, and Flack rushes out a minute later. He looks panicked, and he yells for them to call an ambulance. When Angell goes back into the interrogation room, the wrestler is on the ground with bloody foam in the corners of his mouth. Flack does chest compressions to try to keep the kid alive, but it's no use - he dies on the interrogation room floor.
~ The episode then goes back and forth, showing what led up to the drama in the interrogation room and also Flack and Angell talking to IAB. Basically, they figure Flack is guilty until proven innocent and put him on modified assignment, making him turn in his gun and badge.
Oooooooooo. Panicky Flack AND Panicky Angell! *rubs hands together expectantly* I like it!

Last edited:
Okay, I just noticed some stuff over on the Spoiler Boards, and we must talk: (NOTE: There are some pretty big spoilers, so read at your own risk. Chaos, I know you already read them. But we must discuss...)

~ Angell is there, and she and Flack have some scenes together.
Okay, so it's nice that they're mentioned. Good sign. *grins*
~ It cuts to Flack and Angell bringing one of the wrestlers in for questioning. Angell leaves the interrogation room to deal with a disturbance in the precinct itself, and Flack rushes out a minute later. He looks panicked, and he yells for them to call an ambulance. When Angell goes back into the interrogation room, the wrestler is on the ground with bloody foam in the corners of his mouth. Flack does chest compressions to try to keep the kid alive, but it's no use - he dies on the interrogation room floor.
~ The episode then goes back and forth, showing what led up to the drama in the interrogation room and also Flack and Angell talking to IAB. Basically, they figure Flack is guilty until proven innocent and put him on modified assignment, making him turn in his gun and badge.
Oooooooooo. Panicky Flack AND Panicky Angell! *rubs hands together expectantly* I like it!

I'm confident there will be a major F/A scene out of that. :drool::drool::drool:
One will be worried about the other, she will be worried about him, awwwww... 3 days left yet. :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Alex, i haven't read the spoilers when i posted this, i swear! i was surprised when i peeked in the new spoilers thread and there it was, is something bound to happen since Angell is in all future episodes, and all involving Flack in the scenarios. Not the exactly, but the idea is there, somewhat.

guys, i don't mean to burst your bubbles on this. just my gut feelings, and mine are not always accurate (always been). which is why i've said before, if 50-75% of what i've said comes true, feel free to turn me to a chum to feed the sharks.

*laughs* I was referring to remembering seeing a post of yours on the thread, Chaos, I wasn't accusing you of anything. Unless you're talking about something else.
(BTW, Chaos: Try to Edit your previous post instead of doublepost so that we don't attract the admin sharks... I mean, those lovely administrators! *cough* No offense intended.)

i was surprised when i peeked in the new spoilers thread and there it was, is something bound to happen since Angell is in all future episodes, and all involving Flack in the scenarios. Not the exactly, but the idea is there, somewhat.
I'm not really following you. Are you saying that something's bound to happen between F/A because they keep getting referred together in the spoilers?

*reads spoilers* Ooh, that all sounds very promising... *crosses fingers* Please don't cut anything out. We really want to see more of Jess and Don. It's not like it's gonna hurt the ratings.

I'm not really following you. Are you saying that something's bound to happen between F/A because they keep getting referred together in the spoilers?

Maybe... it's not like it hasn't happened before. Besides, at least we know when Jess is gonna be on when the spoilers come out.

How uncooly awesome would it be if one of the IAB jerks tried to use Angell against Flack? Like saying that they'd have to charge her with something if he didn't admit to killing the kid? It won't happen, but it'd be fun to see his reaction. Of course, that would lead to the possibility of one of them going to jail. *pause* Never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back