Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks like it might happen with the Diakos arc. What do you guys think?

See, this is what I'm curious about, and a bit worried about, with the Diakos arc. There are several different things that come up:

1) If Flack ends up involved (in any way), how many people will say that Angell can't have a storyline that doesn't involve Don? (You can guess what I'm alluding to.)
2) When Mac finds out about all of this, will he also be angry at Angell?
2b) Exactly how much does Angell know? Does she know that Stella got a direct order to drop the operation?
2c) Was Mac's direct order actually about the entire operation, or about Stella's part in it?
3) Two people (at least) are already dead because of these coins. Angell and Stella are playing with fire here. How likely is it that they'll both come out of this unscathed? Since Angell is the one undercover, she'd be the most likely target, and the fact of that will either give her a great storyline, or will make us all cringe because she'll end up like Prentiss in the Criminal Minds episode "Minimal Loss", and I don't think I can handle my two favorite characters on all of television going through the same thing in the course of a year.

But a little bit of the playful two wouldn't hurt.

A little bit never hurt anyone... besides, we don't mind seeing them like this once in a while as long as we get good story lines for them as well.

See, this is what I'm curious about, and a bit worried about, with the Diakos arc. There are several different things that come up

You do have a point there... I'm curious to see where TPTB will take this and I hope they don't screw up anything.

Numbers 1 and 3 are my biggest concerns, really. Angell looks good in a vest, but she's not wearing a vest in this one... and vests don't protect your neck. And in all reality, we've already had people comparing it to D/L, and I don't want to go back into that conversation, but really, I don't want those comparisons being fueled... I obviously want Flack involved, but I don't want it to end up like what people have already been saying.

in reality, there is no sense in wearing kevlar vests and i agree with you, Alex and in reality, in any way possible, this operation Stella and Jess are in will reach Flack (and Mac too) since he is Angell's partner and oversees most assignments. And yes, he dosen't want to lose his partner, professionally & personally.

Then again, this is part of their everyday lives. There are risks to take. But I'm sure Flack can handle the situation but there will always be risks involved. Nobody's perfect, but they stay true to their mission to serve and protect. Just don't let the writers to mess it up.

Last edited:
Of course the boys are going to get involved... we'll just have to see what happens when they do. :lol:

Just don't let the writers mess it up

The funny thing is that they think that they control what happens on the show. They don't understand: in all reality we, the fans, control the ratings, which control their paychecks, which means that we technically control what they write. XD

in all reality we, the fans, control the ratings, which control their paychecks, which means that we technically control what they write. XD

Now that makes a lot of sense... think we could use that to our advantage? I really want to see Don and Jess involved in something creative and something that lets us learn a little more about them.

Well, that usually only works when it's mass-fan-revolt type things... and it's also speculation from a slightly-paranoid writer POV, but it makes sense to me.

I want to see some Flack/Angell fun that follows the rules I put in my virtual letter to the SantaWriters, but I really don't know with all of this D/L drama.

Maybe we can bribe them with Smarties and Stewart's Orange Creme Soda. (No, that wouldn't just be so I could get my hands on Smarties and Stewart's Orange Creme Soda. I don't know what you're talking about...)

in all reality we, the fans, control the ratings, which control their paychecks, which means that we technically control what they write. XD
Now that makes a lot of sense... think we could use that to our advantage? I really want to see Don and Jess involved in something creative and something that lets us learn a little more about them.

my bad. i overlooked much again that i missed out the viewer's capacity of keeping the series stay on the air.
I sincerely apologize & I agree with you on this Karu.

as for, erm, something "creative" for Jess & Don to do? I'm thinking Don pulling Jess in an empty room and God knows what's next [maybe, some "watery eyed Flack" moments? i'm not sure :( ] Meanwhile, about Flack & Angell & Flack & Sam's situations. Storylines are currently stagnant. It's a new year now so we have to see some pacings here.

by the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Wow, I haven't been here in a while. Probably due to lack of new CSI NY episodes.

Anywho, I've been really dissappointed at the lack of Flack/Angell interaction. I mean, how do you have two people kiss and then not put them together for like six episodes. That's just mean:(.

And, to add to my sadness, I'm worried about Angell in this whole Diakos case thing. If something happens to her I will be so mad, especailly at Stella. I bet Flack would be too!

Well, I wouldn't be able to necessarily blame Stella if something did happen to Angell. After all, Angell was pretty much an equal participant in this, and you know she helped plan this thing. I'm sure I'd want to blame Stella, but it wouldn't be her fault... If Angell got in trouble for the Diakos thing, hell yeah that would be Stella's fault (if she didn't tell Jess about the direct order), but other than that it's not.

Storylines are currently stagnant. It's a new year now so we have to see some pacings here.

Let's hope that TPTB have great storylines for both of them... not to mention I want to see them interact from time to time. *pokes TPTB* In the mean time, I'm curious to see how the Diakos arc will pan out. While it's great that Jess and Stella are teaming up, I can't help but worry about what could happen. *crosses fingers just in case*

I'm a big Fiesta Shipper...But I like this thing with Angell...I'm looking for some HQ Screencaps from the kissing scene, can somebody help me? Thaaanks

I'm a big Fiesta Shipper...But I like this thing with Angell...I'm looking for some HQ Screencaps from the kissing scene, can somebody help me? Thaaanks

i still remember some of those caps in this thread from last year. you can still find them. pretty sure of that, hon.

Maybe I do something wrong, but I can't finde some Pics in this Thread ^^ maybe I'm blind, or something :D:D

It's around here somewhere... *rummages around* Ah, here we go!

flackangell1.jpg

*steps back and admires* Isn't it a thing of beauty? I hate to sound repetitive, but
I really hope that Jess makes an appearance once the new episodes air 'cause I want to see more flirty banter from those two. And I think the occasional kiss wouldn't hurt. *pokes TPTB*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back