Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to wish a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy whatever holiday you celebrate to all my fellow Flack/Angel Fans.

flackangellholiday2qs1.jpg

Hopefully we'll get more Flack/Angell scenes in the new year.

AWWWWWWWWWWW! thanks, sweetie! lovely christmas card up there! (i'll gonna go grab a drool bucket now :drool:)

OH, AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! CHEERS!

Happy holidays everybody! By the way, I love the Christmas card Sam-Maddy...

Whatever is was, it woudl definetely something HOT!! :devil:
Oh definitely... I wonder what they'd do though. Maybe go out for drinks? Ooh, how 'bout rock climbing? Or maybe they could team up to go undercover one of these days. Do you guys have any ideas for double dates?

Thanks. I glad everyone likes it. That kiss between Don and Jess was so hot!

How about for a double date they go to the movies. Flack and Mac want to have fun in the dark with their girls. They go to the movies thinking they'll each get to make out in the dark with their dates, but Jess and Stella actually want to watch the movie and everyone time Don and Mac try to kiss them they turn away. It would be funny to watch.

Last edited:
Thanks. I glad everyone likes it. Thatkiss between Don and Jess was so hot!

How about for a double date they go to the movies. Flack and Mac want to have fun in the dark with their girls. They go to the movies thinking they'll each get to make out in the dark with their dates, but Jess and Stella actually want to watch the movie and everyone time Don and Mac try to kiss them they turn away. It would be funny to watch.

Tha sounds just perfect! :)
Mac and Stella have already been to the movies togheter, so we already know they would be up for it. Flack seems the kind who likes movies too. Angell seems too "badass" for a movie's lover (what do you think?), so you know, it would be a great excuse for Flack to take her out, specially on a dd with Mac/Stella (sounds so unpretentious huh??) :lol:
now we only need to choose a good movie. :confused: Any ideas anyone?

It's nice how this thread moved from loving Flack and Angell and planning their date! :lol: Off the top of my head I have a few movies that I love watching:

10 Things I Hate About You
Kate and Leopold
Simply Irresistible

That's as mushy as I can get! :p

Wow, I leave for five minutes (days) and ya'll go completely off the beaten path. :lol: Sorry about that, my computer... may or may not have crashed... again...

Merry Belated Christmas/Holiday Of Choice!

Angell and Stella as a team is going to be so awesome.

perhaps we could have Stella and Angell having a little casual conversation about Mac and Flack... and vice-versa... :devil: :drool:
(you know, something like "So... Angell, tell me, did you and Flack ever...")
Eyewitness, that comment would probably end up being the funniest scene ever. Because I'm picturing the look on Angell's face, and it's pretty damn funny.

Who knows, since TPTB will probably end up making this storyline painful for us Angell fans, maybe they'll give us something interesting for us F/A fans to make up for it.

It's nice how this thread moved from loving Flack and Angell and planning their date! :lol: Off the top of my head I have a few movies that I love watching:

10 Things I Hate About You
Kate and Leopold
Simply Irresistible

That's as mushy as I can get! :p

ahhh...double-date. picture this: Cars blowing up on side streets and manhole covers flying around hot NYC steam as they walk :lol:. yup, that'll be the day :evil::evil::evil:

i hope everyone's still in the festive mood. i've never had this much fun with friends on holiday evenings, especially playing all NY episodes with Flack & Angell on me DVD. oh, and those flicks above, sooooo F/A!

I got Season Four on DVD for Christmas, and have any of you seen the special feature that talked about the season? It talks about Flack/Angell, and how they brought it up in season four. The one crew member-type guy said something that made me laugh; it was along the lines of "in the one storyline we ended up with these two beautiful people in a car together, and there was chemistry, so we played with it". I forget the exact wording, but I thought it was cool.

By the way, karu, I finally got around to writing some more of that fanfiction, "Ten Double Zero". There's some Flack/Angell that I had fun writing, so you should enjoy it.

Glad you mentioned that, Alex. I've been waiting for "Ten Double Zero" to be continued. Can't wait to read it. Give us a shout out when done.

And Emmanuelle Vaugier mentioned the same thing on that eTalk interview about where their smooching session started. How awesome was that? who would've thought that'll be one of the most memorable episodes in Season 4 ever?

Give us a shout out when done.

*laughs* What, "most of this fic was written because of prodding by my fellow shippers over at the Flack/Angell thread on TalkCSI"? XD

who would've thought that'll be one of the most memorable episodes in Season 4 ever?

Do you mean Commuted Sentences? It probably helps that that's a pretty good episode in and of itself, too. But I wouldn't have watched it 20 times if it hadn't been for the scene that made me stop and go "...hey, this might actually be a pretty fun ship". :lol:

"Commuted Sentences" was a brilliant ep from start to finish. the Flack and Angell scene made my mouth drop b/c it was like out of nowhere but totally worked. i remember talking to my grandma after the ep and she said aside from the "love handles" scene the scene with F/A was her fave she thought it was sweet that Flack blushed lol.

Flack and Angell are hands down THE sexiest ship on tv.

I think that what made the F/A scene so good was that is was a bit out of left field. You weren't expecting it, but it worked. It really did feel like what it in a sense was: two coworkers getting to know each other, and noticing some sparks. It wasn't made into anything other than that. It was what it was, and it wasn't shoved down our throats to try to make something of it.

I think that what made the F/A scene so good was that is was a bit out of left field. You weren't expecting it, but it worked. It really did feel like what it in a sense was: two coworkers getting to know each other, and noticing some sparks. It wasn't made into anything other than that. It was what it was, and it wasn't shoved down our throats to try to make something of it.
Exactly! I don't want the producers to rush into a big relationship for F/A b/c they'll run out of things for them to do and they'll break up. I'd rather see a lot of flirty F/A scenes than have it so the two of them can't stand to be around each other b/c they broke up.

The car scene from CS is my fave Flack/Angell scene. The kiss runs a very close second though. The car scene is where you see the first hint that those two could be something more. I started watching NY b/c I'm a fan of EV and I fell in love with the Flack/Angell ship pretty quickly.

By the way, karu, I finally got around to writing some more of that fanfiction, "Ten Double Zero".

Ooh, good to know! *rushes off to read* Let me know when you've updated...

ahhh...double-date. picture this: Cars blowing up on side streets and manhole covers flying around hot NYC steam as they walk :lol:. yup, that'll be the day :evil::evil::evil:

That sounds about right... something's bound to happen when those four are all together. Mac and Don have partnered up so many times and it was great to see Stella and Jess pair up this time around. *pokes TPTB* I'm still waiting for a great storyline for them, but it looks like it might happen with the Diakos arc. What do you guys think?

"Commuted Sentences" was a brilliant ep from start to finish. the Flack and Angell scene made my mouth drop b/c it was like out of nowhere but totally worked. i remember talking to my grandma after the ep and she said aside from the "love handles" scene the scene with F/A was her fave she thought it was sweet that Flack blushed lol.

Flack and Angell are hands down THE sexiest ship on tv.

Exactly! In a way "Commuted Sentences" was a breath of fresh air. The car scene? wow, it was all natural. Flack did what it takes to get Angell's attention to the point he's cheesy at times, and boy, she took the bait :lol:. However I still keep in mind that this is a TV crime drama and writers have to stick to that tradition.

But a little bit of the playful two wouldn't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back