Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making Emmanuelle a regular would be awesome. There was a rumor floating around before the season started that she was going to be

There were rumours? Man, I'm always the last to find out about stuff like this... but seriously, I would love to see Emmanuelle as a regular. The last time she was a regular was on Painkiller Jane during the first season. If she's a regular, then we get to see Jess more often. Not to mention that she and Don get to have more scenes together. *pokes TPTB* Stop being evil already and ask Emmanuelle!

Making Emmanuelle a regular would be awesome. There was a rumor floating around before the season started that she was going to be

There were rumours? Man, I'm always the last to find out about stuff like this... but seriously, I would love to see Emmanuelle as a regular. The last time she was a regular was on Painkiller Jane during the first season. If she's a regular, then we get to see Jess more often. Not to mention that she and Don get to have more scenes together. *pokes TPTB* Stop being evil already and ask Emmanuelle!
I read something on TVGuide.com awhile back about her becoming a regular and the producers were a little vague about. I really hope the producers make her a regular and soon!

Last edited:
*rushes in* I'm late! I got coerced into baking... and I ended up doing all of it 'cause I'm the only one in the family who knows how to bake. Luckily it was worth the full four hours. *whips out triple chocolate cupcakes with chocolate ganache icing* Help yourselves if you want any... they're still warm from the oven.

I really hope the producers make her a regular and soon!

Me too! I saw last night's episode and although I'm disappointed about the lack of Jess/Don scenes, it was great seeing her team up with Stella. You can't go wrong with those two women... and I'm curious to see how the whole scheme pans out. I'm pretty sure that Don will get involved at some point, so I can't wait to see what's next.

watuuuup????!!!! i've been enjoying watching the EV interview, even if the streaming is a pain, but audio's good. she's in a way still starstruck when she joined NY. damn, can't help it but watch it all over again, especially about the chemistry between her and Eddie Cahill.

i think the folks behind NY should stop teasing us and make her a regular, if not, make her storyline longer, as long as it's between Angell & Flack and of course, not overshadow everyone else. i mean, i love everybody in the show - yes, even Messer & Monroe.

oh, and karu, do i hear cupcakes? they taste good with my homemade hot chocolate with marshmallows. i'll leave the big vat with you along with a gallon of whipped cream. enjoy everyone!!!

Last edited:

Me too! I saw last night's episode and although I'm disappointed about the lack of Jess/Don scenes, it was great seeing her team up with Stella. You can't go wrong with those two women... and I'm curious to see how the whole scheme pans out. I'm pretty sure that Don will get involved at some point, so I can't wait to see what's next.
I want more Don/Jess scenes too, but I'm liking the storyline with Stella b/c it shows that Angell is not just there to be Flack's girlfriend. I think some people are afraid that Flack/Angell could turn into Danny/Lindsay: The Sequel.

I want more Don/Jess scenes too, but I'm liking the storyline with Stella b/c it shows that Angell is not just there to be Flack's girlfriend. I think some people are afraid that Flack/Angell could turn into Danny/Lindsay: The Sequel.

More like: D/L - The Spawn of Danno :lol:

Well sometimes we have to turn Angell around to work with the others. She had worked with Danno, Doc (Hawkes), Mac, and of course,

with Mr. Blues :drool::drool::drool:

She never really worked much with Stella so it's about time for Angell to team up with Boss no. 2

I was happy to see Angell and kinda wishing to have a Jess/Don scene but I guess they wouldn't give us that (even if it IS Christmas time).

But the whole girl power thing, I love it. :thumbsup:

I was happy to see Angell and kinda wishing to have a Jess/Don scene but I guess they wouldn't give us that (even if it IS Christmas time).
Maybe we should ask Santa to give us some Don/Jess scenes in the new year.

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is a good story line for Don and Jess on CSI: NY and a lot of scenes for them in 2009. I've been really good this year so I hope you come through for me.

Thanks,
Snow-Angell

:lol: It's more like this, Sam-Maddy:
Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want you to give all of us Flack/Angell CSI:NY fans something to squee about. However, that is not to include anything that Danny/Lindsay has done. This category includes drunken sex, will-they-won't-they, sleeping with other people, breakups, and pregnancy. None of these things can be put in said F/A storylines.
-Alex Kost
P.S: I'm holding the cookies hostage.

:rolleyes: I'm so not getting anything for Christmas. XD

I'm sad that there was no Flack/Angell stuff, but this Greek-consulate storyline alone separates D/L from F/A. No Lindsay storyline exists without Flack. Flack and Angell kissed, and yet we have a storyline that's Angell with Stella. Not that Flack might not get involved later, especially if someone tries to kill Jess, but it is not at all centered around him. Booyah.

I want more Don/Jess scenes too, but I'm liking the storyline with Stella b/c it shows that Angell is not just there to be Flack's girlfriend.
*does happy dance* I love it! TPTB are finally giving Jess some great material... not bad for a character who TPTB say is just a love interest. We get to see her kick ass, perform stunts, do undercover work and team up with Stella and show tremendous girl power to boot. She's got a purpose that's separate from Don. As long as we're getting that and some Jess/Don scenes, then we're off to a great start.

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want you to give all of us Flack/Angell CSI:NY fans something to squee about. However, that is not to include anything that Danny/Lindsay has done. This category includes drunken sex, will-they-won't-they, sleeping with other people, breakups, and pregnancy. None of these things can be put in said F/A storylines.
-Alex Kost
P.S: I'm holding the cookies hostage.
*:lol:* Exactly! By the way, the cookies might get stale while you're holding them hostage so tell him that if we get what we want, I'll bake him a big batch of my triple chocolate cupcakes with chocolate ganache icing... I'll even throw in a glass of milk to wash it all down.

*steps out of the smacked thread*
*steps into the Flack/Angell thread*

I have a feeling that you Flack/Angell guys feel the same way about about them as we Smacked fell about Mac/Stella - we're all tired of D/L!!
But i think there's no way Flack/Angell could be D/L: Part II. Because unlike D/L, they have chemistry.

As much as you guys feel the lack of Flack/Angell, we fell the lack of Smacked....;)
I liked the Stella/Jess pairing a lot, those girls kick ass!!
And, as i said before in the smacked thread, i guess it would be great both for Flack/Angell and Smacked if we had Mac working with Flack, while Stella works with Angell - so that perhaps we could have Stella and Angell having a little casual conversation about Mac and Flack... and vice-versa... :devil: :drool:
(you know, something like "So... Angell, tell me, did you and Flack ever...")

:devil:

hey there, eyewitness. nice to have you here, even if most of us are away busy for the holidays *echoes bouncing across the room*

after watching The Triangle the other night, specifically Danny proposing to Lindsey in that Q&A way (which is similar to that famous scene in that big Korean costume drama), it hit me that i never should have compared D/L to F/A. i know. a BIG mistake. remind me to punish myself for this, ok?

if F/A can do better than that scene in "Snow Day", then i can die a happy kid. can't wait for them to define (or demonstrate, if possible) SEXY. whoo!

Last edited:
eyewitness! *tackles* Good to see you in this neck of the woods... and I like the idea of Stella and Jess talking about Mac and Don. Lord knows they'd have many sassy and snarky things to say about their significant others!

*pauses to think* Oh god, what would happen if they all went on a double date together?

hey there, eyewitness. nice to have you here, even if most of us are away busy for the holidays *echoes bouncing across the room*

after watching The Triangle the other night, specifically Danny proposing to Lindsey in that Q&A way (which is similar to that famous scene in that big Korean costume drama), it hit me that i never should have compared D/L to F/A. i know. a BIG mistake. remind me to punish myself for this, ok?
oh don't punish yourself, save your punishment for TPTB! ;) They're the only ones making big mistakes so far!

*pauses to think* Oh god, what would happen if they all went on a double date together?
Whatever is was, it woudl definetely something HOT!! :devil:
I can imagine them having conversartion about their dear partners while having a coffee during a stake out in a car, or perhaps the "partners relationship" subject was brought up circumstantially (due to a case for instance), and they would end up talking and revealing things about each other. But i'm still trying to think of a good plot excuse to make them go out for a dinner all togheter... or maybe they don't need an excuse after all, they're the Hotsome Four. :devil::devil::devil::drool::drool::drool:

I just want to wish a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy whatever holiday you celebrate to all my fellow Flack/Angel Fans.

flackangellholiday2qs1.jpg

Hopefully we'll get more Flack/Angell scenes in the new year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back