Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for not posting in a long time. Blame it on being a senior in highschool.
I know the feeling, joy. I'm a junior. Chemistry's annoying as hell. :lol:

just like Danny & Lindsay.
Whoa. Whoa. No, chaos. Bad. Do not encourage TPTB.

We probably would've gotten more of a lead-up to that kiss if Angell had been in more episodes. It's my weak confidence in the writers. I'm blaming the casting people. *laughs*

I hope we get a Flack/Angell scene soon. We've been left hanging too long since the kiss. I think I'll write Santa and see if he bring me some Flack/Angell scenes for Christmas.

Sorry for not posting in a long time. Blame it on being a senior in highschool.
I know the feeling, joy. I'm a junior. Chemistry's annoying as hell. :lol:

just like Danny & Lindsay.

We probably would've gotten more of a lead-up to that kiss if Angell had been in more episodes. It's my weak confidence in the writers. I'm blaming the casting people. *laughs*

what i meant was the progress of their relationship, F/A style. no. not like D/L. of course no. yes, bad.

Thanks chaos! I hope that I get to meet you and your sister someday... by the way, where are you guys from?

NCIS, chaos? Like Abby and Ziva? Eh, the only problem is that that would cause Mac, Hotch, and Gibbs to be in the same room, and I don't want to see that fight. :lol:
*snickers* That would be very interesting to see... though I'm afraid of what'll happen when they're all in a room together. That'll guarantee top ratings. And having the women kicking ass together would be the cherry on top. *pokes TPTB* Not to mention that it'd be funny to see them talk about their men over drinks... why aren't there crossovers like this? Maybe one of us should email the people in charge about this.

Quote: just like Danny & Lindsay.

Oh god no... the last thing I want to see happen is that. Hmm, I'm not so sure about how'd they approach Jess and Don, but I would at least come up with a couple of scenes and lines for them until the issue can be addressed. That way we don't run into the problem of facing ranting raving fans demanding more scenes. Personally, I just think that TPTB have writer's block...

There should definitely be a CSI:NY/CriminalMinds/NCIS crossover. Between the women and the leaders, not to mention seeing Danny, Flack, Morgan, and Tony being in the same room as Adam, Tim, and Reid, it'd be the dream episode.

It's probably a good thing I don't live in LA. I'd probably send the writers cookies as a bribe for F/A scenes. :lol:

D/L should not be a form of judgement for F/A. That's possibly the worst-handled romance on TV (at least on a show I watch), IMO. And CSI:NY does not need that much drama. The fans would kill us for encouraging it.

There should definitely be a CSI:NY/CriminalMinds/NCIS crossover. Between the women and the leaders, not to mention seeing Danny, Flack, Morgan, and Tony being in the same room as Adam, Tim, and Reid, it'd be the dream episode.

It's probably a good thing I don't live in LA. I'd probably send the writers cookies as a bribe for F/A scenes. :lol:

D/L should not be a form of judgement for F/A. That's possibly the worst-handled romance on TV (at least on a show I watch), IMO. And CSI:NY does not need that much drama. The fans would kill us for encouraging it.

perhaps some might have forgotten that this is a TV crime show
does anyone remember having romantic angles in NYPD Blue or Hill Street Blues? (to those born in the same decade as me)

pssst, Alex, if ever you're in LA, better make sure it's Mrs. Fields cookies when you're gonna bribe the writers :lol:

does anyone remember having romantic angles in NYPD Blue or Hill Street Blues? (to those born in the same decade as me)

Heh. I was born in 1992.

perhaps some might have forgotten that this is a TV crime show

I know, people overreact a bit. But that's not saying that we want F/A to end up like D/L. It's more of a fact that some people are really against F/A for the only reason of what D/L ended up as. It's really not fair to judge two completely different characters based on a past ship. (Plus, F/A has chemistry and Emmanuelle is not marked as a horrible actress like Anna has been.)

pssst, Alex, better make sure it's Mrs. Fields cookies when you're gonna bribe the writers :lol:
Why of course. Best cookies I can find, and maybe a 2-Liter bottle of Stewart's Orange Cream Soda (which I am obsessed with, thank you very much. SO GOOD).

I know, people overreact a bit. But that's not saying that we want F/A to end up like D/L. It's more of a fact that some people are really against F/A for the only reason of what D/L ended up as. It's really not fair to judge two completely different characters based on a past ship. (Plus, F/A has chemistry and Emmanuelle is not marked as a horrible actress like Anna has been.)
That's so true. I've read a lot of comments from people who don't want an F/A storyline b/c they're afraid it will end up with lots of drama a la D/L. I have nothing against a D/L storyline, but I'm not going to be happy if we don't get more F/A b/c people are upset over the D/L stuff.

I remember NYPD Blue. It's where David Caruso got his big break.

I forgot about eTalk Extended! *smacks herself* Thanks for the link csimania! You've definitely given us food for thought.

but I'm not going to be happy if we don't get more F/A b/c people are upset over the D/L stuff.

Exactly! I don't really mind it as much as long as we get Jess/Don as well... but lately, TPTB haven't been doing a great job of it. But there's still good news: I saw the cast list for Forbidden Fruit and Emmanuelle is listed there. *crosses fingers* Let's hope Jess makes an appearance this time around!

i have a good feeling the writers will be nice to us this year and give us some more Flack and Angell together. they started us all in with the F/A kiss and now they have to continue with it, they teased us and now we want more.

i wish they could just make Emmanuelle a regular cast member. Flack can share some cases and i'm always up for more Angell scenes.

i wish they could just make Emmanuelle a regular cast member. Flack can share some cases and i'm always up for more Angell scenes.
I wish they would make her a series regular too. I think she films a lot of movie b/c she's not a series regular and wants to work and then b/c she's filming movies she not available for as many episodes as we would like. TPTB need to make her a regular. She's a kick @$$ character and EV is a wonderful actress and has chemistry in spades with Eddie Cahill.

Hopefully the press release is right, and Angell's in tonight's episode. And maybe, I don't know, some followup? Possibly?

Making Emmanuelle a regular would be awesome. There was a rumor floating around before the season started that she was going to be, but those of us who are Wendy fans on CSI know what happens to most rumors. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back