Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* America and its stupid "Let's set a homicide record!" idiocy. Didjaknow there've been five police officers killed in the line of duty in the city near where I live in less than a year? Honestly, it's ridiculous.

We could have more flirting, if only Angell would be in some of the episodes. She hasn't been in since the kiss, so really we can't judge whether F/A will be continued the way it should be. We can't judge because we have no basis.

karu_mila said:
always trying to teach me their language
I can teach you! I can teach you! But I just teach swear words. :lol: That's a lot of fun to teach. You start by saying...ok, nevermind.

Jessica's Parol said:
just go online between 1 & 6 AM. you'll see a complete attendance there
Oh. I always try to be in bed by 1. I have classes way too early in the morning and it takes me two hours to go to school. :(

Ovejaras said:
We could have more flirting, if only Angell would be in some of the episodes. She hasn't been in since the kiss, so really we can't judge whether F/A will be continued the way it should be. We can't judge because we have no basis.
I say yes to flirting! But not in large doses. I like the fact that they're both very subtle about it which makes their pairing more palatable for me (even if I still can't watch that kiss). Maybe they aren't focusing on it too much since they wanted to focus on Don's family since the Sam AA meeting and the Jessica Kiss happened simultaneously. Or maybe they're developing a way to continue it and not go down the D/L road. (Gosh, I just don't like D/L!)

Anyway, would it be a good idea to work on both (family and love) themes for Flack? Or will the viewers get too fed up with all that drama for just one character (namely, Flack)?

I can teach you! I can teach you! But I just teach swear words. :lol: That's a lot of fun to teach. You start by saying...ok, nevermind.
I actually might take you up on that... I been wanting to know how a few words at least. Just enough so I don't get lost when they're talking to each other.

Or maybe they're developing a way to continue it and not go down the D/L road. (Gosh, I just don't like D/L!)
Oh let's hope! I love the subtly snarky banter and TPTB better not change that. I like 'em just the way they are... though the kiss wasn't a bad touch. I do hope that they don't screw up this ship 'cause it's one of my favourites. Hmm, but it wouldn't hurt if they learned a little about each other once in a while. I'm sure that Jess would get a laugh out of hearing Don talking about an embarrassing childhood incident. It'd be cute!

Much later -- oh my god!

I was looking at CSI Files News and I accidentally came across Lenkov talking about Jess and Don. I managed to find this...

Lenkov also said CSI: NY will "revisit" the chemistry between fellow detectives Don Flack (Eddie Cahill) and Jessica Angell (Emmanuelle Vaugier)
Things are starting to look up after all!

Last edited:
hey, karu, i'm happy you love to learn our language. just be patient with the words because we derived most of them from Spanish so you're tongue could be quite tortured by then :lol:

i hate to admit it but, yeah, to some, they learn the profanities easier. heck, our Malay co-workers often say them because they don't know what they mean (because we don't tell them. it's hard to explain!)

and i read the Lenkov article about Jess & Don. well, that's something positive and i feel good about it. and there's one article about a phone interview with Emmanuelle saying she'll be doing more CSI:NY. At least we get to hear it from her side. bravo! more F/A love mysteries! :lol:

Alright, karu, I sent you basic words to start with! :lol: Hope you make good use of them! The swear words...er...not yet.

As for now, we have to wait some more to see the thing they created out of F/A. No sight of Angell again. Well at least there wasn't an error that made us wait for something to happen.:p

Lenkov also said CSI: NY will "revisit" the chemistry between fellow detectives Don Flack (Eddie Cahill) and Jessica Angell (Emmanuelle Vaugier)
Oh, that's always fun. Is it odd that I smirked at the term "fellow detectives"? It just sounded kind of odd to hear. Maybe it's my shipper ego going into overdrive

I'm starting to miss Angell. She's as cool as Prentiss on Criminal Minds, which is awesome, so I really think she should come back. Soon.

hey, karu, i'm happy you love to learn our language. just be patient with the words because we derived most of them from Spanish so you're tongue could be quite tortured by then :lol:

No worries, I already know how to read Spanish, even though I don't usually know what I'm reading. I really owe it to the guys who teach me random words. So far I can somewhat speak French and I know bits of German, Japanese, and Spanish. It's a habit of mine... I usually end up learning words from friends of mine. *hugs Pepe* Kumusta ka! I'm already trying to practice and I'm not doing too badly, all things considering. I even recognized mahal kita... a friend taught it to me in 11th grade. Can't wait to see what you have next!

I'm starting to miss Angell. She's as cool as Prentiss on Criminal Minds, which is awesome, so I really think she should come back. Soon.

I miss her too... she's a very interesting character to me and it's always nice to see a female detective. Hey, come to think of it, she does remind me of Prentiss which is another plus. They both have the snark down and they can hold their own. I wish she'd come back. *pokes TPTB* TPTB are evil. Anyways, since Emmanuelle is Canadian, she usually appears on eTalk when she's talking about her work. I'll be sure to watch and I'll let you know if she mentions anything about the show.

:lol: It reminds me of the part of Finishing School that cracked me up. "You assaulted a Federal Agent." "Christ, I didn't know! And she kicked my ass!" (First person: Rossi, Second person: Suspect that somehow managed to run into Prentiss while trying to escape from Morgan. Idiot.)

How much would I love a CSI:NY/Criminal Minds crossover episode? Science versus Profiling? I'd be rooting for the CM team on that one, but it'd still be freaking hilarious. And I'd LOVE to get Prentiss, JJ, Garcia, Angell, and Stella in one room for that episode. Can you say best scene ever?

And I'd LOVE to get Prentiss, JJ, Garcia, Angell, and Stella in one room for that episode. Can you say best scene ever?
I like the way you think Alex... having the women together on one episode would be epic. Good luck to the guys. They're gonna have their hands full. I can totally see them bonding and fighting over science and profiling. They'd probably even have bets going on. I'm sure Jess and Don would place bets too... hmm, what would the loser have to do or what would the winner get? Any ideas?

i've started to watch Criminal Minds lately and i agree with you guys on that idea of having a CM-CSI crossover - this time, let the ladies do the work. or kinda like, Sex In The City, without the Sex part (that line is soo lame)

hey, how about throwing in Olivia Benson from SVU? somehow she and Stella have the same traits as detectives.

hey, karu, enjoy learning Filipino! maybe someday i get to meet you and we can get to converse in our native tongue. that'll be cool

Last edited:
hmm, what would the loser have to do or what would the winner get? Any ideas?
Oh, look at you causing trouble, karu. XD Hmm.... the shipper in me is thinking another kiss... but logically it would probably be, like, having to write all of the arrest reports for a week or something. :D

NCIS, chaos? Like Abby and Ziva? Eh, the only problem is that that would cause Mac, Hotch, and Gibbs to be in the same room, and I don't want to see that fight. :lol:

I like the way you think Alex... having the women together on one episode would be epic.
Extremely epic. Epic with a capital E. I would pay to see that interaction. Especially because all five women are epic in their own right, which might lead to a "who's going to be the most kickass" fight. Which would be... epic. Man, if someone had copyrighted that word they'd be rich just from this post. XD

Yum. CSI:NY/CM Femme Fetale crossover.

One DREAM episode.

I can see Angell in her yummiest sarcastic moments ever telling the other ladies about Flack and that fateful night over drinks.

Poor Flack, dosen't have a clue.

oh i wouldn't mind Alex. Mac's a former Marine & Gibbs is from the Navy, duh. i wanna see these release their steam on each other, at least once. :devil: NCIS is the only show on air in Brunei around dinner time so i got stuck with it. I only remember Gibbs, Abby & Ziva.

Last edited:
Okay, now that we've decided that the ultimate CSI:NY episode EVER should totally actually happen, we should probably get back on topic before one of the mods catches us.

Discussion Question: How do you think TPTB will continue the F/A storyline?

Personally, I think they might revert back to the simple flirting. It seems like it would be like them to slyly ignore a kiss just to drive us all crazy.

Sorry for not posting in a long time. Blame it on being a senior in highschool.

Anywho, I would so love to see a criminal minds/ csi ny crossover. That would make my week. I can just imagine seeing Flack react to Reid's random facts and stuff.:lol:

And, I'm no longer speaking to TPTB because its been like three or four episodes from the kiss. Thats soo mean. I haven't been able to pay attention to the cases because I'm always looking for Angell to pop up to chase a suspect or something.

hey, joy! been a long time eh?

okay, i'm not pushing TPTB anymore but Flack and Angell deserves to have their relationship reach another level, step by step. just like Danny & Lindsay. Looking back from Season 3 & 4 we've kept track of F/A, until that kiss from nowhere in Season 5. it just somehow, skipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back