Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't have to be a big scene, but just something to show us the writers haven't forgotten about Don & Jess.
I just checked the cast list for the next episode and it looks like Jess isn't gonna be in that one. *pokes TPTB* I'm really starting to think that they're ignoring Jess and Don... *glares* Though we'd forgive you if you were spending all that time writing future Jess/Don scenes.

Well, I've decided to take cast lists with a grain of salt since they said Angell was going to be in the last episode and she wasn't. Unless I blinked and missed her. Really, I'm starting to not care if they're just in the same episode. At least something, you know? If they're going to throw in a slightly-random kiss, they need, oh I don't know, follow up?

Seriously.

there was an article in IMDB about 'The Box' and it was mentioned that Angell was in that episode. then my colleague who saw the episode noticed it as well. I'm thinking perhaps it could be one of those last-minute changes that could happen in some shows (well, we're not that perfect aren't we?).

so for the moment i'll just forgive what just happened and let's see when she's gonna show-up. personally, she started another season right, and hell, we need to know where that kiss is leading to.

meanwhile, i'm not really into rushing to watch it.

I've kind of given up on spoilers. Angell's rarely mentioned, anyway, so why bother listening when she occasionally is, because as we've seen it's not always true.

Dear TPTB: For Christmas, you'd better at least have Angell in an episode. Otherwise, I might have to write you a mean letter about doing things and never following up on them, because no, I will not let this drop.

Maybe after that episode...they have encountered a some kind of writer's block. You know, after that kiss, WHAT'S NEXT?! Will they tell everybody? Are they official? After all, that kiss is subject to different interpretations. But if he kissed her just because he felt like doing it and because he felt bad for Sam...oh no.

And will that mean that sooner or later, Angell/Emmanuelle will be permanent or will she be shipped to some place? Lots of speculation on my part here.

well, as for the spoilers, i'm pretty sure angell's going to be back on the 11th because faylinn already mentioned her appearance over in the spoilers thread long before. but with the 9th, even she was surprised that emmanuelle was on the cast list because she didn't see any of her in the early spoilers in the fist place.

hope don and jess develop more in the coming eps and hope they have a scene in the 11th, even just a small one, to show that the ep7 moment was not just a spur-of-a-moment kinda thing.

Hey Pepe, hey csimania, good to see you here on the thread!

personally, she started another season right, and hell, we need to know where that kiss is leading to.

Exactly! Talk about a hell of a season introduction... but I would like to see a little more of her in the future. I don't know whether she's here for good or not, but I hope she'll stay. *crosses fingers* Otherwise it'd be very lonely for Don. Besides, we definitely need some closure. There's too many questions.

Maybe after that episode...they have encountered a some kind of writer's block.

Hmm, you may be onto something here... come to think of it, what's next for Jess and Don. I wouldn't have the slightest idea on what to write about afterwards. Maybe they could go for Irish coffee? Anyways, I hope that TPTB figure it out soon.

Thank you for the warm welcome karu_mila!:) I swear that the people in this forum are very nice.

There are lots of questions but how do you put in a way that's not off-putting and awkward for the viewer? Because personally, that kiss didn't sit well with me. It was so out of the blue, so unlike Don and...it might be spontaneous and all that but he's not the spontaneous type, IMO.

Besides, the spoilers that have been posted always had something about Flack and his family. No so much on Flack and Angell.

Maybe they could go for Irish coffee?
:lol: Nice.

it was out of the blue. and awkward. and, yeah, even i got lost in that moment there. not because they were drool-worthy to look at. Flack owes us an explanation why he did that which left us hanging (and some nearly fell from the couch). oh, and jess too. ^_^ V

oh, and that Irish Coffee...gah! whatever the eff happened to that?

Last edited:
I knew the kiss was coming! When he turned back and then...that. Honestly, I still couldn't watch it without making my insides churn. So I asked my best friends to watch it while I close my eyes.:lol:

The Irish Coffee...err...maybe they ordered it 'to go'. :rolleyes:

Some of us are nice, PepeBee. Others are just annoying. *looks away and points to self* :lol:

I don't know, I mean... I was expecting a hug based on the spoiler pics, mostly because I didn't think it would happen so soon. Guess who was wrong? It was really funny, because as he was walking away I got annoyed that the spoiler pics were lying to me, and then he turned around and kissed her and I had to grab the arm of my computer chair because I almost fell off of it. Needless to say, my mother thought I was insane. XD

I was a bit out of place, but I think there has been enough lead up that it's not as left-field as it's been represented as. I mean, sure, it was a little bit soon, but that's only from a viewer standpoint. Not only has it been a much longer spanse(sp?) of time between now and Commuted Sentences in the CSI:NY world, but if we're looking at it from a realistic standpoint, particularly pointing out them bringing that guy in in Taxi, they have worked together more than we've seen. It's not completely fair to say that it shouldn't have happened. I mean, sure, the point of a TV show is our POV, but we can't see everything.

I swear that the people in this forum are very nice.

It comes from being Canadian... there's a lot of us on the thread. *cricket chirps* Though they're not all here right now.

oh, and that Irish Coffee...gah! whatever the eff happened to that?

I think it happened off screen as usual... TPTB never film the best scenes. *pokes TPTB for emphasis* Though I wonder what happened on the coffee date. It would have been interesting to see, so if TPTB aren't so evil, we'd probably see a glimpse of it in the future. *crosses fingers*

As far as I know, Canadians & Filipinos have had quite a long history of friendship which is good so I'm quite at home meself here. Trust me Fruitcake, I'm very much happy with all the insanity going through our brains
amidst different time zones.

As far as I know, Canadians & Filipinos have had quite a long history of friendship which is good so I'm quite at home meself here.

'Tis true... a lot of my friends are Filipino or of Filipino descent. Though they're always trying to teach me their language. It's damn hard for a Tamil girl! But they've been a constant in my life and I wouldn't trade them for the world. *hugs*

Anyways, about the kiss... TPTB had better address it the next time Jess appears on the show. They have a notorious habit of doing that. I really want to see what Jess has to say about it and maybe get a chance to see Don blush for once. Maybe over Irish coffee? And yes I'm gonna be dogging about it until we get to see it...

i kinda missed those flirting days, but, like normal people, we all need to grow up and so are they.

oh, and you'll like it here Fruitcake! come to think of it, i'm really at home here with the insanity of the folks amidst different time zones. just go online between 1 & 6 AM. you'll see a complete attendance there :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back