Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, my forum lingo interpretation sucks!

And Ive never thought about Flack and Angell being involved before the wonderful, amazing kiss. Now that you mention it though it makes a lot of sense. I mean she didn't seem all that suprised when he kissed her. Had it been me, I would of took of running down the street like a crazy person:lol:!!

it's ok. you'll get used to the jargons here. Angell dosen't need to run away, nor be surprised. she's known Flack ever since they started working together and been comfortable with him ever since. she would rather be with him than somebody else (although being with Danny works too but we all know he belongs to Lindsey now). remember how angry Flack was when he questioned the cab driver in 'Taxi'? i assumed that from there he made a mental note to himself: "Must kiss Jess in next assignment"

:guffaw:

I hope that being made canon means we get more Flack/Angell scenes. At first, I thought that was their first kiss, but after watching it several times over, I now think it's not the first time they've kissed. I hope this is a sign of more good things to come for the two of them.

probably they've already started the relationship either without others, including viewers knowing. perhaps it was never written in the episode. anywho, i guess the countless flirting have all paid off and i'm glad about that.

i assumed that from there he made a mental note to himself: "Must kiss Jess in next assignment"

*:guffaw:*

That would have been hilarious if we saw him say that out loud... I'm pretty sure he did that earlier in the day. Speaking of the kiss, I hope that TPTB don't leave it at that. We know that Jess is gonna be in tonight's episode, so cross your fingers. *pokes TPTB first*

i assumed that from there he made a mental note to himself: "Must kiss Jess in next assignment"
*:guffaw:*

That would have been hilarious if we saw him say that out loud... I'm pretty sure he did that earlier in the day. Speaking of the kiss, I hope that TPTB don't leave it at that. We know that Jess is gonna be in tonight's episode, so cross your fingers. *pokes TPTB first*

sorry girl. i have to wait for next week for my co-worker's downloads, which is why i only got to watch "My Name Is Mac Taylor" last night which, by the way, was a lovely episode.

oh, and if he ever said that out loud, Jess will be quite cautious of Flack by then. Come to think of it, that'll be the start of another endless heckling. not flirting. not bantering. heckling. cute heckling ^ _ ^ V

Okay, well if Angell's in this episode that's good. But it doesn't necessarily mean that there'll be any scenes. (Karu, you know what hell we're going through in the Wedges shipdom.) Personally, I really hope we have some scenes but I'm biased.

Joy- It gets easier. When I came onto this board I had no clue about these board terms. I sound like I know what I'm doing, don't I? XD

By the way, guys, I have my laptop back! It's a little hard to get used to it again after three and a half weeks, but I'm happy.

Okay. So I guess I'll be the first to say WHERE WAS ANGELL!?!

The whole episode I kept waiting for Angell to pop up or come in the room with some evidence or something but nothing. And now we have to wait two weeks to the next new episode.

Yeah, I thought you guys said Angell was in this episode?

Dear Writers: FOUL! I CALL FOUL!

*looks away innocently*

Oh, come on, I need some stable CSI-ships, people! GSR is messed up and D/L is somewhat messed up and I can't stand this much longer!

She was listed in the cast list for this eppie, but I guess CBS was wrong. I wanna know too where she was. You can't have her and Flack kiss and then never mention it or never put them in the same room again. Hopefully she'll be in the next eppie. I wish we didn't have to wait two weeks to see it, but I guess people really want to see those supermodels strutting their stuff.

Last edited:
I guess people really want to see those supermodels strutting their stuff.

*twitch* Supermodels? Really? I hate when the shows with new episodes get postponed because of things I don't care about.

CBS was wrong. Something about that is hilarious. Don't they have people that watch these episodes? Because you'd think that they'd know if a recurring character wasn't in an episode. But that's just me.

I guess people really want to see those supermodels strutting their stuff.

*twitch* Supermodels? Really? I hate when the shows with new episodes get postponed because of things I don't care about.

CBS was wrong. Something about that is hilarious. Don't they have people that watch these episodes? Because you'd think that they'd know if a recurring character wasn't in an episode. But that's just me.
Yep, it's the Victoria's Secret Fashion show next Wednesday. I'd rather watch paint dry than that. I guess I'll just had to watch Dead Inside again (I taped it) to tide me over. You'd think that CBS would have a fact checker or something, but I guess not.

*laughs* Hey, Sam-Maddy, our locations are the same.

Well, then again, TV shows apparently don't have continuity people, so why would TV stations have fact-checkers? It's not as if having wrong information is misleading or anything. :rolleyes:

What I'm worried about with this whole D/L thing is that the same thing will happen here that happened on CSI. As soon as one relationship needs a lot of attention, all of the other relationships suffer. With this whole Grissom WillHe/Won'tHe go after Sara thing, the Wedges ship hasn't gone anywhere. Now, I know that my ships aren't the most important things in the world, but they're a part of the show. I'm worried that with the focus that'll need to be put on D/L now, F/A will get put on the shelf.

I was so disappointed when Angel wasn't in yesterday! Liars, they said she would be!
I was hoping we would get something, even if it was just in passing after last epi. Oh well, mabye next episode.

Last edited:

Dear Writers: FOUL! I CALL FOUL!

*looks away innocently*

*jumps in* Why would you guys put her on the cast sheet if she's not gonna even be in the episode? You can't just have two characters kiss and practically go canon and then not even have one of the characters make an appearance! Oy vey, we need some new writers... by the way, do you guys have any suggestions?

*laughs* Hey, Sam-Maddy, our locations are the same.
Awesome! NJ Rocks!

I was missing NY on Wednesday. I hope when it's on next week we a get a Flack/Angell scene. It doesn't have to be a big scene, but just something to show us the writers haven't forgotten about Don & Jess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back