Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, call me karu

Will do, karu. Ha that rhymes.

Okay, so I know this is definetly a new girl question but what is TPTB stand for? Ive been using my csi skills to try to figure it but it hasnt really been working. There a little rusty.:)

Okay, so I know this is definetly a new girl question but what is TPTB stand for?

No worries... TPTB stand for The Powers To Be. I didn't understand it at first until someone explained it to me. At least you've been trying to figure it out first!

TPTB stand for The Powers To Be.

Awsome! (pumps fist in the air way too dramactically). That makes much more sense.

Well with my new found information, I hope that TPTB (giggles due to first time using forum lingo) lets this relationship play out nicely. No drama or having one of them become some type of jerk or something.

No drama or having one of them become some type of jerk or something.

Exactly! Besides, being a jerk would be out of character for Jess and Don, so don't even think of it! If you do something like that, there'll be some serious poking... and trust me, the poking is not gonna go away easily.

Welcome to TalkCSI and Shipper Central joy17. :)

Just a quick reminder to everyone that posts in shipper central not only need to be at least three lines long but those three lines must contain on-topic discussion about your ship.

Thanks.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Oh and karu_mila, if you need a riot buddy, Im your girl. I'll make the signs!:lol:

riot buddy, huh? aight! count me in! but promise me you'll pull me out in one piece ok? :lol:

Yeah, guys, remember what 1CSIMFan said about the posts. We wouldn't want our board to get shut down, would we?

Oooo.... riots! And I can't go to real prison, so maybe I should organize, eh guys? :lol:

So is Angell on the list for this week's episode? I really should check myself, but I'm lazy like that. XD

I definitely agree that they shouldn't rush this. I mean, some might say that it was already a bit rushed, but a kiss isn't necessarily rushing things. I've seen plenty of shows where two characters kissed and then got into a relationship two seasons later. Now, I'm not saying that I want to wait two seasons, but a nice normal speed should be used. Not rushed, TV-show-speed like I know "they" are tempted to do.

Well, last I heard, Angell is going to be in the episode.

And I agree with the whole not rushing things. I would hate for a scene to start with them waking up together or something. My only worry is that the writers wont allow two couples to exist together on one show. I don't think thats ever happened. ( Well , I dont watch Miami but Im only assuming):)

While it is possible for two couples to exist on a show at one time, one usually suffers for it. However, given the fact that despite the "D/L development" D/L has pretty much been crashing and burning, I'm not too too worried.

Actually, come to think of it, Peyton/Mac and D/L managed to coexist peacefully for a while. So maybe it it possible for D/L and F/A to run simultaneously. Look on the bright side- with all the D/L drama, they can't possibly have too much F/A drama.

BTW- Welcome to the boards, joy!

I agree on the not rushing things for Flack and Angell. I've seen it before on other shows where they put to characters that I really like together and rush them head first into a hot and heavy relationship and then the writers don't seem to know what to do with them so they break them up. For as much I as I want Flack and Angell together, I don't want them broken up three eppies later so I'm content with a slow burn for now. Besides there's always fan fiction to keep my Flack/Angell urges satisfied.

Last edited:
I like the combination of these two. I have always like Angell's character from the beginning and whish they would use her more often. They really used her quite sporadically at the beginning. Flack and Angell just seem like they would make a great couple and their personalities match. I squealed when the kiss happened and nearly fell of my chair *literally*. Hope to see more development of this plot soon :)

I spy another Canadian on the thread. *hugs* Welcome aboard Skitt... hope to see you around here more often. By the way, whereabouts are you from?

riot buddy, huh? aight! count me in! but promise me you'll pull me out in one piece ok? :lol:

We've got another one! *hugs* Don't worry, we'll get you one of those SWAT shields for protection... on second thought, we may need to get those for everyone else. *places an order*

Speaking of next episode, Jess is definitely in this one... *crosses fingers for moments* I'm really curious to see how TPTB will handle this ship after it went canon.

I'm really curious to see how TPTB will handle this ship after it went canon.

Okay, I'm such a loser. All of this forum lingo is so new to me. I'm assuming "canon" refers to being made known(crosses fingers).

And I agree with the idea of a slow burn. However I'm still worried that one of two things will happen:
1. In the next episode, the whole thing will be completely ignored, as if never happenend.
2. They will wake up in bed together. (sorry if any D/L fans are offended, i really like them, honest!)

I'm assuming "canon" refers to being made known(crosses fingers).

Close. It means that the ship is official... you know, they're confirmed to be romantically involved. Though I still think that Jess and Don were somewhat involved before the epic kiss...

Geez, my forum lingo interpretation sucks!

And Ive never thought about Flack and Angell being involved before the wonderful, amazing kiss. Now that you mention it though it makes a lot of sense. I mean she didn't seem all that suprised when he kissed her. Had it been me, I would of took of running down the street like a crazy person:lol:!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back