Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
"producers are purposely vague to make us squirm/react violently if necessary" sentiment.

is there really something to react violently there? after watching it again last night., i thought, please, cut Flack some slack. i mean, it’s not easy to watch over an alcoholic sibling, washing his hands and his dad’s on whatever the crap she went through. He’s human. He gets hurt, and he deserves some refief. definitely, they did not put Angell there just to be eye candy like everyone else. there’s that sense of purpose in her and it’s a breath of fresh air there. nothing annoying or to squirm about if you ask me.

The D/L stuff isn't F/A related. It was just a comment on the D/L spoilers and the reactions that happened.

I was right! Angell wasn't in tonight's episode! And I'm nowhere near as excited as these exclamation points make it seem!

The D/L stuff isn't F/A related. It was just a comment on the D/L spoilers and the reactions that happened.

I was right! Angell wasn't in tonight's episode! And I'm nowhere near as excited as these exclamation points make it seem!

hmmm...good to know. now all's clearer (wipes foggy eyes).

hah, i thought so. too bad, me want some moooore *sniff*

I know... maybe I should listen to what Emmanuelle says on eTalk more carefully. But I swear, I saw her when they cut to the precinct... she wasn't facing the camera though; I still recognized the hair and height. Talk about fading in the background!

By the way, I saw the cast list for next episode and Jess is definitely making an appearance!

Last edited:
I know... maybe I should listen to what Emmanuelle says on eTalk more carefully. But I swear, I saw her when they cut to the precinct... she wasn't facing the camera though; I still recognized the hair and height. Talk about fading in the background!

By the way, I saw the cast list for next episode and Jess is definitely making an appearance!

wazzup girl? well hearing the news just brought my happiness back. hmm, i wonder where the kiss leads them next. she was sooo cute when she blushed. the last time i saw her smile like that was in Commuted Sentences. Thank God for the stakeout the did.

well hearing the news just brought my happiness back. hmm, i wonder where the kiss leads them next.

Speaking of THE KISS-- that's right, it deserves to be written in capital letters-- there's a flurry of fics over at fanfiction.net and I think it's safe to say that we're rooting for those two. *eyes TPTB* You know what to do by now...

Hmm... fanficts? Any well-written, not-cheesy ones?

I was considering incorporating it into Ten-DoubleZero, but with my laptop problems I haven't been able to work on it at all. Trust me, it's killing me, but I need to wait until I can suck the story files onto a USB drive before I can do anything with it.

Anyway- has anyone heard any useful spoilers about F/A? The fact that one of the TVGuide questions is in my favor is great and all, but something with a little more of an actual answer would be cooler.

Hello my fellow Flack/Angell lovers. I'm Joy and I'm new to this website. I already loved the site but now that theres a Flack/Angell thread, I think I'm in love.

Okay,

Srry about the prev. post. :(My hand slipped. I was going to say that I really hope that Flack and Angell hook up but not to fast. I want them to have a somewhat normal relationship.

Hi Joy! Welcome to the thread. I agree on Flack and Angell not hooking up too fast. I want their relationship to have a slow burn so it doesn't burn out too fast. I don't want the writers to rush them getting together and they have them breakup three episodes later.

Hi Joy! Welcome to the thread. I agree on Flack and Angell not hooking up too fast. I want their relationship to have a slow burn so it doesn't burn out too fast. I don't want the writers to rush them getting together and they have them breakup three episodes later.

Welcome, Joy! it's cool. my hand slips sometimes as well.

I agree with Sam. There's something about taking your time and not letting it fizzle out fast, just like some celeb couples nyehehe :lol:.

Feel free to have a look around and post your heart's desires on our cute hotties. Enjoy! :beer:

Hey joy, welcome to the thread! Hope to see you around here more often...

I don't want the writers to rush them getting together and they have them breakup three episodes later.

Oh god, I really hope that doesn't happen... I'm pretty sure that we'd all riot if that happened. I'm curious to see how TPTB will handle the now canon ship though. I just hope they take it slow this time around. Besides, the fire needs time and care in order for it to burn for a long time.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Oh and karu_mila, if you need a riot buddy, Im your girl. I'll make the signs!:lol:

Oh and karu_mila, if you need a riot buddy, Im your girl. I'll make the signs!:lol:

Yay, a co-conspirator! *tackles* Good to know! At least we've got the signs taken care of... hopefully we won't have to worry, but just in case, feel free to poke TPTB anytime you want. By the way, call me karu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back