Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
karu, I've had about 18 hours and 46 minutes to post. Where we you? :lol:

At a physics exam... and a full day of classes, but I'm here now!

I really wasn't shocked by the kiss, & I agree that Angell didn't respond like it was out of nowhere either. Methinks they've been smooching quite a bit before this epi. ;)

You may be onto something there... that image of Jess smirking wouldn't stay out of my mind and I remember thinking that they've done this before. I can't really think of why she would be smirking otherwise. But all I can say is it's about time one of my ships made canon... *pokes TPTB* Don't screw this one up!

What's funny about the smirk is that my brain automatically said "That's what I thought" as what just happened registered. Like I was putting words to what Angell was thinking. Maybe I laugh at stupid things, but really- you do not randomly kiss a coworker. No matter what The Office and whatnot tells me, you don't.

since the ep aired i have watched the Flack/Angell kiss on youtube about 100 times now haha.

i absolutely love Angell's face after the kiss, she liked it a lot.

you do not randomly kiss a coworker.

if i worked with Flack and Danny that might happen lol. you can totally tell that was not random by the way they looked at each other and the way they kissed, it was very loving and passionate and definitely looked like it was not the first time they did it either.

No matter what The Office and whatnot tells me, you don't.

ah The Office... what i have learned never to do from that show haha.

you do not randomly kiss a coworker.

Not usually... not if we had our way though. Obviously no one mentioned it to Don. We really need TPTB to clear up this one 'cause we don't even know if they're officially canon or not. You know that TPTB sometimes screws with us and I'm not sure what to make of the rumours. *pokes TPTB* Anyways, do you think we'll have some moments in tomorrow's episode? I know it's centred around Mac this time, but it wouldn't hurt to see a couple of one-liners or a little snarky banter...

Is Angell even in tomorrow's ep? I haven't read the cast list.

Well, I'm sort of glad that there was no real reaction, actually. Because that would be Red Light behavior. (Not Black Light, because no one is dead.)

(Yes, that is a reference to something. I'm not that insane.)

I love how we're finally pretty much canon and all we have to say is "there was no reaction!".

i promised myself not to post anything until i've seen it.

so, there, i've seen it last night and literally, my jaw started to fall. the whole episode spun perfectly around Flack, Angell & Sam in separate occassions. Jess was quite surprised when she got an unusual 'thank you' from Don (girls, i know you can't help but squeal!) by telling him about Sam on the docks. And Sam made her way to make it up to his big bro by going to an AA which is to some decided to make it a secret which is fine, as what Sam did. and Don playing Peter Gabriel's "Rain" to call out Sam...i have nothing to say to that. Let alone the scene show you.

ok, enough of the mushyness. they have to bring the sexy bantering & flirting back to where it should stay.

Last edited:
i promised myself not to post anything until i've seen it. so, there. i've seen it last night and literally, my jaw started to fall when

...When? Miss-click of the Post button there, chaos? XD

This is from TVGuide.com's Mega Buzz column:

Flack and Det. Angell shared an intriguing kiss on CSI: NY last week. Any news on whether this relationship is new, or if it will continue? — Laura W.
MATT: That smooch so came out of nowhere, right? There's a clip of it here, and I love Jennifer's slightly giddy afterglow. I poked around to see where said lip-lock might take us, and all exec producer Pam Veasey would say is: "Flirting and kissing is always fun!" Well, yeah. Who knew a procedural producer could be so cheeky?

I like it when Flack and Angell flirt. I hope we get more scenes like the one in Commuted Sentences.

Last edited:
:lol: Matt called her Jennifer. Dude, her name is Jessica! :lol: That kiss did come out of nowhere which was a great surprise. I loved it. :D

Flack and Det. Angell shared an intriguing kiss on CSI: NY last week. Any news on whether this relationship is new, or if it will continue? — Laura W.
MATT: That smooch so came out of nowhere, right? There's a clip of it here, and I love Jennifer's slightly giddy afterglow. I poked around to see where said lip-lock might take us, and all exec producer Pam Veasey would say is: "Flirting and kissing is always fun!" Well, yeah. Who knew a procedural producer could be so cheeky?

HOLY GOD. He actually answered that? That's my question. (I use "Laura W." when I fill out forms and whatnot online. It's my middle name and the initial of my mother's maiden name.) I'm hearing all of this stuff about how none of the NY stuff is getting answered unless it's DL, and I just threw a random question at him to see if it'd work. I guess it did.

Not a very good answer, though. (And really- Her name's been said at least four times. Get it right, Matt.)

HOLY GOD. He actually answered that? That's my question.

That was you? Seriously? Way to get an answer! *aims for high five* Albeit a very vague one... but at least we still get kissing and flirting.

Jess is gonna be in the episode! *does happy dance* Emmanuelle had a little segment in eTalk and the host says that she's gonna be appearing in CSI: NY's 100th episode... man I'm glad I'm Canadian. I get to see news on all our Canadian stars.

HOLY GOD. He actually answered that? That's my question.
That was you? Seriously? Way to get an answer! *aims for high five* Albeit a very vague one... but at least we still get kissing and flirting.

Jess is gonna be in the episode! *does happy dance* Emmanuelle had a little segment in eTalk and the host says that she's gonna be appearing in CSI: NY's 100th episode... man I'm glad I'm Canadian. I get to see news on all our Canadian stars.

yo, she's in the 100th epi? cool! i saw the cast list yesterday and her name wasn't there. anywho, if she said so, that'll be great.

i have a writer friend and it's normal to be cheeky at times, just so the show won't be boring. we discussed about Jessie and Donnie's "surprise smooch" and in a way we felt that the fans have been waiting for the next chapter as far as these two are concerned. we both agreed it was a "to be continued" moment for these two.

i have a copy of 'Dead Inside' that i can watch over and over and over again. Hell, i can even scan Jessie's grin after that kiss. it maybe dark, but damn, that was far too wide for us to see :thumbsup:

Congrats on getting your question answered. Based on things I read before, I think Matt Mitovich is a fan of Emmanuelle. So hopefully that means he'll give us lots more scoop on Flack and Angell.

i have a writer friend and it's normal to be cheeky at times, just so the show won't be boring. we discussed about Jessie and Donnie's "surprise smooch" and in a way we felt that the fans have been waiting for the next chapter as far as these two are concerned. we both agreed it was a "to be continued" moment for these two.
I agree. I think there is more in store for Flack and Angell and the producer doesn't want to give it all away.

*accepts high five* Hey, a vague answer is still an acknowledgment, right? So I guess the bright side is that we have an answer.

I guess it depends on Emmanuelle's status on the show. Like, Liz Vassey is never on the cast lists because she's listed as "special guest star" or something.

Agreed on the "producers are purposely vague to make us squirm/react violently if necessary" sentiment. (If you don't understand the "react violently" part, go read the D/L boards.)

Bottom line: since there is nothing to suggest that F/A is going anywhere besides forward, we win. (XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back