Flack & Aiden #2 - Benzosothyazolonal Lovin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been a little quite. Doreen you should try to turn that into a fic. I tried one awhile back, but I didn't like where it was going and I quit. Then life got a little hectic. I might try another idea I had before since I have all of next week off.

I love jealous Flack. He seems to get jealous so easily. Maybe I should rewatch some NY episodes b/c I keep forgetting about some of these moments.

I'm always getting stories warmed up in my head whenever I don't have access to my laptop or pen and paper. I think I was actually making up a smut when we were on the road today, but I only remember the beginning and the end now.

Guess I'll have to make up the middle during the next 7 days.

Man, during June and July it was like September couldn't come quick enough, and now it's all too soon. :( I want my summer of ignorance and denial back.

I had fics.

Going.

But I haven't been in the mood for my smut yet. Sigh. Classes start up for me tomorrow anyway so I have to push the deadline back.

And my jaw almost dropped when I saw that this thread had 15 more posts because it has been quiet as hell here.

hey guys, just found this at Ask Ausiello... I guess it could be spoilerish?

Question: I know you probably can't tell us who is leaving CSI: NY, but can you perhaps say why? Did the person want to leave, or was she/he let go by the show? — Kristine

Ausiello: Let's just say that when I interviewed this person last year he/she was not looking forward to relocating to Los Angeles for the job. I wouldn't be surprised if that's why he/she decided to bolt.

No kidding. Pff.

I'm working on a angsty demise fic for her. I don't know what I think about it, yet. I don't even know if I'll post it anywhere. I'm thinking about making it a uni-ship. But Aiden will love Flack, not Danny. :D

I know. People are so selfish. Allthough all of us do have something we are selfish about, but some more than other. *hem* Waaay more than others.

Especially movie/tv stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back