Flack & Aiden #2 - Benzosothyazolonal Lovin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
They showed a clip yesterday of CSI NY's repeat Tri-B, where Flack did that cute tilt of his head with Aiden, saying NO to her Benzo question.

I love that scene. That is my favorite F/A moment.

In honor of Tri-Borough being on tonight and a new page:

aidennflack20.jpg

aidennflack21.jpg

Tri-Borough is gonna be on tonight?

Hello. Where was I? :lol: I am going to watch it for sure. Maybe get a jump start on my smut (even though I have two other fanfics due. :x )

Just to let you guys know, lament and I will be asking that all our shippers stick a rating on all fanfics/etc that you link to from here. As you know, you can't put a direct link to any R or NC-17 material. So, to make life easier for your mods, we are asking that you rate all the work you link to, whether it be PG, PG13, or whatever.

We'll be posting a sticky thread in shippers very soon giving ratings systems, advice, etc, and we'd appreciate your co-operation of this. Many thanks

I don't mean to make matters worse but I had a dream about Aiden and Flack and... well... they were having an argument in it. I remember Aiden running of in a car or something like that and Flack was looking at her. When I woke up from that dream, I dunno why but I was crying.

Man, the second season won't be the same.

No it won't. Before the announcement, I was looking forward to more F/A moments this season. At least we have "Tri-Borough", "Til Death Do We Part" and fanfic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back