Flack & Aiden #2 - Benzosothyazolonal Lovin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't come here (or for that matter the internet) for three days and it's confirmed who's leaving. Sad day.

Jen, read and reviewed the next part of your story.

Here's a present from me.

aidennflack9.jpg

(Flack has a definite staring problem. :lol:)

:lol:! You're right about the staring problem! ;)

Well, you're back and that makes me happy. :) But yeah, Aiden's leaving and it's going to be hard.

But of course we may not see much emotions from Flack.

It wasn't so much that I had gone anywhere, but I had a few days off from work and instead of sitting at my computer, I decided to hold my own mini "Las Vegas" marathon.

But anyway, I agree that we may not see much emotion from Flack. I see him as the type that doesn't get emotional in front of others. But when he's alone, he might get emotional.

And yes, hopefully we'll get one more scene. Even if other people are in the scene with them.

Still. You had a life outside of the computer. I'm jealous. ;)

But when he's alone, he might get emotional.
Yeah, I'm actually using that for my next fic after AoN. I'm just trying to put it all together now.

Seriously. I wouldn't mind even if the whole cast was there. I just want them to be in a scene together for season two.

Thank you. ;)

Wanted to mention that yesterday I was going through my tapes and I found that episode (with the picture above) and I was happy because I like that scene.

Jealous Flack, thing, ness, kind of. Yeah. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back