Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changing gears here......a bit.

I want to bring back a picture from a while ago :

flackcakemt8.jpg

Something about that just gets me everytime. ( I mean in a good way).

I just love how this guy is an eater:guffaw:Add a funy expression and.....BOOM!

"Do you have candy in your glove compartment? Can I drive? Cuz when you drive we never eat"

Well like they say, a true way to a man's heart is through his stomach...hahah love that eppy to! Looks like one of those kids who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar..."what me..I'm innocent as a sunday school teacher...:devil:"

Changing gears here......a bit.

I want to bring back a picture from a while ago :

flackcakemt8.jpg

Can anybody tell me which episode this is and what season?! I am having a mental block from studying plants and I cannot remember! I've been digging through all my episodes and I can't find it! Thanks! :lol:

FlackFruitcake said:
Can anybody tell me which episode this is and what season?! I am having a mental block from studying plants and I cannot remember! I've been digging through all my episodes and I can't find it! Thanks! :lol:

It's from Season 3 episode 7 Murder Sings the Blues. :)

Anyone has any more pics from that episode, or any other of always

hungry Flack:lol: Just love the guy

Ask and ye shall receive! :D Here's a few of my favorites:

flackpf8.jpg

The man can wear a pair of jeans!
faintthud.gif

yodo3.jpg

Hot damn!

sleightofhand3.jpg

"You think Houdini would be proud?" one of my favorite Flack moments! :guffaw:

So is it Wednesday night yet?! I cannot wait for some new Flack! It's been too long! I think I'll go a little crazy when they take a break here! We'll have to help each other out here! Who's with me?

So is it Wednesday night yet?! I cannot wait for some new Flack! It's been too long! I think I'll go a little crazy when they take a break here! We'll have to help each other out here! Who's with me?

I know! It seems like it has been forever since I've seen him, even though it really hasn't been. Two weeks and we're crazy, imagine what we will all be like while they're on break. :eek:

Flack withdrawls stink! :shifty:

I loved that Houdini line! That entire scene was prefect! I love Flack and Hawkes together. I hope we're gonna see more scenes with them together. They are so different, that they almost compliment each other- in the sense that it makes for real good dialouge. :)

Oh Yeah!Gorgeous photograph.:thumbsup:
And, I once had design same motif:
1228611904_2.jpg

1228611904_1.jpg

Uh......Archangel Don Flack have who not love he?:drool:
Awesome work, ZhuShuaijie! It's definitely different from what CSINEWYORK000 did. Yours had the all ice feel to it. :thumbsup: Holla!
The thanks cry up, friend, you will let me pride:lol:

Anyone has any more pics from that episode, or any other of always

hungry Flack:lol: Just love the guy

Ask and ye shall receive! :D Here's a few of my favorites:

sleightofhand3.jpg

"You think Houdini would be proud?" one of my favorite Flack moments! :guffaw:

Yeah!Interesting photograph,
And, the Eddie always have a lot, very interesting facial expression, seduce us.
Uh.....Anyway, love he:drool::drool:

Last edited:
Mmmmm...tomorrow some Flack and it couldn't come any sooner!!!

403_00214-1-1.jpg

I like how he's playing footsy with Hawks in this photo lol j/k

csi-ny-cast_001-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back