Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
mandy9578 said:
He may be a hairy ape but he's still damn sexy! :guffaw:
Tru dat! Holla!:drool::devil:

mandy9578 said:
Well, well, well...what do we have here...Pinays all running amok in Flackie's thread...Okay, that sounded so effing dirty! :devil::devil:
;) That only shows we have great taste in men. Rawr! So effing dirty but so effing sex--aay! :guffaw:

mandy9578 said:
He may be a hairy ape but he's still damn sexy! :guffaw:
Tru dat! Holla!:drool::devil:

mandy9578 said:
Well, well, well...what do we have here...Pinays all running amok in Flackie's thread...Okay, that sounded so effing dirty! :devil::devil:
;) That only shows we have great taste in men. Rawr! So effing dirty but so effing sex--aay! :guffaw:

darn. haven't have my christmas name yet.

well, what can i say? Frankie may be gone but we now have our Flackie! :drool:

nice to hear from ya again twinny! but, Flack in tights? hoooo boy, there's that bulging "Jem" there fersure!:devil::devil::devil:

Last edited:
mandy9578 said:

Fer sure!!
:lol:

nice to hear from ya again twinny! but, Flack in tights? hoooo boy, there's that bulging "Jem" there fersure!:devil::devil::devil:

It takes a real man to pull off tights and our Flackie is a real man! :devil: The same goes for those male ballet dancers. I love ballet. :devil:

and yes, a neat flat will earn him “pogi points”.
Dearies, let's stick to English since others in the thread can't quite understand. Besides, it's impolite to exclude others. Okay? ;)

Oh and BTW, twinny, just a heads up...double posting is frowned upon. Just edit your previous post. You've got 24 hours to do so. :)

Last edited:
chaos79 got excited thus double-posted. ;) Too much Flack does that to ye.

Mrs.SantaFlack said:
It takes a real man to pull off tights and our Flackie is a real man! The same goes for those male ballet dancers. I love ballet.
Oh yeah! Me too! But...do you think they'll put Flack in tights? That will be just weird. But hey, if he pulled of the HazMat suit..I don't see why not. :thumbsup:

P.S. I'm confused though, Mandy, are you also Pinay?
P.P.S. So you like my new username? :lol:;)

wow...I come back names changed, cats dogs living with one another...okay not that dramatic, haha

You know what's sad...I now have "We're men, we're men in tights
[High Voice] TIGHT Tights." hehehe

If Flack did for some odd reason was wearing them, all I can see is Danny going "Alright twinkle toes, do your stuff!" Flack gives just the evil glare..or a good "shut up" :)

P.S. Love the name changes guys hehe there so cute!

:guffaw:So true! It will be a stellar scene between Danny and Don! Double D for Dangerous and...Dazzling? :lol:

Made me remember SLS when Lindsay made a racket. :thumbsup:

You know what's sad...I now have "We're men, we're men in tights
[High Voice] TIGHT Tights." hehehe

So effing hilarious!! :guffaw:

If Flack did for some odd reason was wearing them, all I can see is Danny going "Alright twinkle toes, do your stuff!" Flack gives just the evil glare..or a good "shut up" :)
I can actually see Danny giving Flack a hard time about that. Flack would never live that one down in Danny's book. :guffaw: "Now twirl around, Flack!"

It really sucks that we'll have to wait a week more to get us some Flack. :lol:

So effing hilarious!! :guffaw:

glad you liked that :lol:

I can actually see Danny giving Flack a hard time about that. Flack would never live that one down in Danny's book. :guffaw: "Now twirl around, Flack!"

:guffaw::guffaw:that's a great image...Flack would definitely be like "give me my gun.." "why so you can shoot me." "no so I can shoot myself!" hehehe

It really sucks that we'll have to wait a week more to get us some Flack. :lol:

haha yeah see what happens when we don't have any flack for a week...I'm afraid of what this discussion will turn into when it goes longer than a week :devil:

:guffaw::guffaw:that's a great image...Flack would definitely be like "give me my gun.." "why so you can shoot me." "no so I can shoot myself!" hehehe

OMG, this one's really clever and so hilarious!! "Now, now...get a grip Flack!!" And Flack'll go, "And what? Tease the living shit out of me? I don't think so Danno!"

haha yeah see what happens when we don't have any flack for a week...I'm afraid of what this discussion will turn into when it goes longer than a week :devil:
Haha, yeah, yeah we dress him up in tights!! :lol: It seems that all we need is an action figure of Flack... :guffaw: That's what Flack withdrawals do to us! :guffaw:

Mrs.SantaFlack said:
Haha, yeah, yeah we dress him up in tights!! :lol: It seems that all we need is an action figure of Flack... :guffaw: That's what Flack withdrawals do to us! :guffaw:

:lol: Ok, I would totally buy an action figure of Flack! One Casual Flack and the NY suit Flack. HeeHee! I was talking to Megan the other day and mentioned that they should have a nice Flack one of those Fatheads wall stickers. Have you seen those? Now wouldn't that be great? :hugegrin:

chaos79 got excited thus double-posted. ;) Too much Flack does that to ye.

Mrs.SantaFlack said:
It takes a real man to pull off tights and our Flackie is a real man! The same goes for those male ballet dancers. I love ballet.
Oh yeah! Me too! But...do you think they'll put Flack in tights? That will be just weird. But hey, if he pulled of the HazMat suit..I don't see why not. :thumbsup:

P.S. I'm confused though, Mandy, are you also Pinay?
P.P.S. So you like my new username? :lol:;)

1. thank you, hon. and, no. i call that stupidity :shifty:
2. Flack in tights? i'm imagining a "very hairy" Mia (TAAHM) right now :guffaw:
3. that's a sweet username ya have there.

Just Though I'd share a picture I edited with Photobucket:

403_00022.gif

It was inspired by a song called "Angel" by Natasha Bedingfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back