Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm...tomorrow some Flack and it couldn't come any sooner!!!

403_00214-1-1.jpg

I like how he's playing footsy with Hawks in this photo lol j/k

csi-ny-cast_001-1.jpg
Anyway, take gun's the man very handsome, love he:drool:

I like how he is the only one that has his gun out lol...though I'm not sure if he's cleaning his gun or wiping it down for fingerprints so when he plants the evidence on someone ;)

I hear you ZhuShuaijie :drool: could stare at that man all day..

I like how he is the only one that has his gun out lol...though I'm not sure if he's cleaning his gun or wiping it down for fingerprints so when he plants the evidence on someone ;)

I hear you ZhuShuaijie :drool: could stare at that man all day..

Yes yes yes!And I'm doing:lol:

I like to see him to sweet smile, always such charming .:drool:
20081210140852100f.jpg

20081210140849B03f.jpg

20081210140845CECf.jpg

200812101408432BBf.jpg

Uh.....inebriety-ing:lol::lol::drool:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Lovely man, lovely facial expression.:lol:
20081210142502232f.jpg

20081210142503515f.jpg

20081210142504697f.jpg

2008121014250597Af.jpg

20081210142506726f.jpg

20081210142507C4Ef.jpg

End, Food food food!!!!!!!!:lol::drool::drool::drool:
I and My Don, same love it:
20081210142742A0Df.jpg

Last edited:
:guffaw: Let me get Flack to administer CPR! Wait, no. Can he do it? WTFlack! who cares if he knows how to do it or not. :guffaw:

And some more gratuitous photos:
s3e7.jpg

Mmmhhmmm, lemme see...

s3e73.jpg

Ya think I'm sexxxyyy?

s3e72.jpg

Lemme see that again...

*flatlined*

Last edited:
This is what happens when you miss Flack/Eddie for a while and then you go on an all-out Flack/Eddie binge! Oh I lalalalooove it. But I feel my heart's gonna burst! Oomph! Hot and Sex-ness!!! :devil:

heh I'm been lurking around here but I'm over at the Miami one.
I just love that eppy there just for that one. serously he really works out well :devil::drool:
I have to confess that I got hooked on NY just because of Flack :devil:

Hi there, welcome Panther18...I hear you completely. The only reason I started watching this show was I sat and watched a few and thought...wow he's hot, he's a smartass, but he's also a good guy...(faints) lethal dose!

Speaking about doses, I feel like a crack head! I got my Flack fix and I'm good for another week, if I don't have my fix I feel all twitchy!!!

Welcome Panther18! I know you'll love it here!

How about Flack tonight? Looking so hot as always! :drool: Not enough of him, but is there ever enough Flack? I like him in the promo for next week, too funny!

wow...flack in wife beaters (i swear, i still have no idea why you call that shirt wife beaters!).

i wish he could be in that more often. Messer and Angell sure's gonna enjoy him ^_^V. it's like chowing down a double whopper - juicy boy!

:devil::devil::devil:

true that!:drool:

Hey there ladies!! Sorry I haven't been in here lately. Work has been holding me hostage. :lol: Love all the pictures! :D

wow he's hot, he's a smartass, but he's also a good guy...(faints) lethal dose!

You've got that right! I like a man with a wicked sense of humor. He's a good guy but what a badass! :devil:

Speaking about doses, I feel like a crack head! I got my Flack fix and I'm good for another week, if I don't have my fix I feel all twitchy!!!
:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:Hear, hear!! I wonder how everyone here will do during the Christmas...Get me my Flack fix now! :guffaw:

Here are some screen caps of our favorite action figure Flack!! :lol:

CSINY-5x10_032.jpg

Look at those effing kissable lips!! :devil:

CSINY-5x10_136.jpg

Flackie getting all serious now...My favorite southpaw...

CSINY-5x10_163.jpg

Action man Flack getting some action at the bar...with the dart board. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back