Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elsie

Shopaholic
Welcome to the ninth thread dedicated to the very lovely Detective Don Flack! Please continue your discussion of all things Flack here. :)

I love the new thread title, which is taken from the title of the Eddie Cahill interview in the latest edition of the CSI magazine, Don Flack truly is an officer and a gentleman... :adore:

flack9.jpg

Oh yay! A new Flack thread! :adore: I love the picture you posted Elsie!! I shall come back later with pictures to post!

*nudges Kristine* Dude, I am sure you have plenty of pictures to post for us... :p

Woohoo a new Flack thread! How exciting! Great pic Elsie!

Did someone say pictures? :lol: Ok, here's a few, don't want to be spammy so I'll just share a few new Flack pics.

I like this scene with Flack pretty much telling the other people on the phone they were morons, haha! And the way he looks at his other phone when it rings, too cute!
CSINYS05E010754-1.jpg

Something about this shot is hot! :drool:
CSINYS05E011276-1.jpg

CSINYS05E011263-1-1.jpg

Wow new thread! Great title although I must say I pretty much picture Richard Gere in Navy whites coming in to sweep Debra Winger off of her feet. :lol: Now I've got to picture it with Flack doing the wooing, as for the girl, well... :p Anyway, love that pic you posted Elsie. I love his goofy smile there. :lol:

wow a new flack tread.

great pictures.

i love that scene where adam tell's flack about his sister's car.

i think it really sweet of adam to tell flack first, nowing the risk that mac won't like it.

wow a new flack tread.

great pictures.

i love that scene where adam tell's flack about his sister's car.

i think it really sweet of adam to tell flack first, nowing the risk that mac won't like it.

That was a great scene! It was like Adam was his kid brother, lol! I really enjoyed that scene. Look forward to seeing more Adam and Flack interaction.

OK, I have already seen Veritas, My Don is thus handsome and hot .:drool:
And, many aspect, is me can't forget:
NO.1 The My Don plump chest muscle, it lets me infatuate thus, OK, I am drivel……
riyRN6e0dBQ2.jpg

riL9Jlws6sr5s.jpg

riGFQ7gpycfPM.jpg

NO.2 I like see Flack dolorous expression it also affect me. let me can't cease love he
riqbWLVk9TbSE.jpg

ri8vaslVDpW3s.jpg

NO.3 OK, I am at try to let me believe, that is ,me at kiss Flack's neck.:devil::devil:
ri89K0y00sIY6.jpg

NO.4 The Flack handsome face and beautiful eyes, I think it already engrave in my heart.:p:drool:
riEaiJihalFk.jpg

End concerning Flack's family, Uh......I love Flack and his younger sister's interaction,He is a very splendiferous elder brother.
He is to care his family thus. Still have, his father, I hope to see him ,I think,they must have a very nice relation, he respects his father, that will be a family of sweet.

But, I am super to dislike here, that meaning what?Eddie's perform will is much more small?Blamed, I curse thus design its man.
ri7u152fZHH3Y.jpg

riXkGLnARWUwY.jpg

What is going on...

we opened a new thread and its dying. yipes!

I guess were' all waiting for tonight, but still, the there always something to talk about when it comes to Flack. Right?:confused:

ZhuShuaijie, we can't see ur pictures:(.

ZhuShuaijie said:
But, I am super to dislike here, that meaning what?Eddie's perform will is much more small?Blamed, I curse thus design its man.
ri7u152fZHH3Y.jpg
riXkGLnARWUwY.jpg

Do you mean he wasn't on much? Cause he wasn't!

I don't see any pics, did you post pics Zhu?

CSINYMIA000 said:
I guess were' all waiting for tonight, but still, the there always something to talk about when it comes to Flack. Right?:confused:

Yea, I think we are mostly waiting for new Flack since we spent all summer chatting about many things! We want new Flack. I'm hoping he has more air time tonight!

CSI_Stokes_Girl- I love your signature animation thingy! :)

And, yes, I hope there is more Flack tonight! Actually, the entire episode sounds intresting, so..

I don't think we are seeing his sister tonight right? I think I am kind of alone in this that as much as I enjoyed seeing Flack interact with his sister, I thought it was too soon to say whether I liked Sam or not. ;)

Kristine, I am so digging your signature! It is amazing :)

Thanks for the compliments on the signature! I loved that part and asked dopebabygirl to make me an animated sig of it and she did a great job!

I don't think we are seeing his sister tonight right? I think I am kind of alone in this that as much as I enjoyed seeing Flack interact with his sister, I thought it was too soon to say whether I liked Sam or not. ;)

Kristine, I am so digging your signature! It is amazing :)

What I saw of Sam I liked but you're right, we haven't seen enough of her to know what she's like. The interaction with her and Don was great though. Woohoo, two more hours to a new one! Somehow I feel we won't see much of Flack tonight. We shall see....

Oh ...but yes we did!

All through out the episode, and he's got more funny one-liners.

Classic!

I know! It was great! I loved this episode and all the Flack-ness in it. And those eyes *sigh*.

He even looked good in that Hazmat suit! Not many can pull that off!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back