Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I got an idea.

Since its Christmas time - well almost.

How a bout we have a 10 DAY GIVE AWAY....
A chance to win prizes between Dec 12 - 22.

In this give away - you guys answer question between given times, who ever gets it right wins, if there is a tie - Bonus Round.

Prizes will be in form of pictures like the ones you post here (of Flack), or wall papers, and E-cards that can be sent through e-mail.Which is easier than waiting a the post. Or you can send me your pics and I can make em' 4 u. I already have an awsome Flack/bond wallpaper I made to give away.

So the deadline for pictures is tommmorow midnight.

Also, I will need help, so if anyone is interested PM me. Thank You.

Hey there ladies!! Sorry I haven't been in here lately. Work has been holding me hostage. :lol: Love all the pictures! :D

wow he's hot, he's a smartass, but he's also a good guy...(faints) lethal dose!

You've got that right! I like a man with a wicked sense of humor. He's a good guy but what a badass! :devil:

Speaking about doses, I feel like a crack head! I got my Flack fix and I'm good for another week, if I don't have my fix I feel all twitchy!!!
:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:Hear, hear!! I wonder how everyone here will do during the Christmas...Get me my Flack fix now! :guffaw:

Here are some screen caps of our favorite action figure Flack!! :lol:

CSINY-5x10_032.jpg

Look at those effing kissable lips!! :devil:

CSINY-5x10_136.jpg

Flackie getting all serious now...My favorite southpaw...

CSINY-5x10_163.jpg

Action man Flack getting some action at the bar...with the dart board. :devil:

Love the pictures! especially the first one. :drool:

I just loved the part where he started to play darts. We just learn new things every day about him :lol:

Normally I dont like people with smart mouths but it sure suits him. you just never know what he'll say! :devil:

Just one more thing just to clarify whats happening:

Basically you guys gather up pictures, send them to me, I do my creative bit and turn them into awsome prizes which then I will send to who ever answers questions correctly btw Dec 12 -and Dec 22. Ok, the deadline is between today and tommorow midnight.

Other obstacle: Time. Since I don't where you are located, time is a big deal in making this work. I know that in Europe you are either 6 or 7 hours a head of the USA/CANADA time.Let me know what time do you think would be fair for everyone. You can P.M me If you have any questions/suggestions.

Hey there ladies!! Sorry I haven't been in here lately. Work has been holding me hostage. :lol: Love all the pictures! :D

wow he's hot, he's a smartass, but he's also a good guy...(faints) lethal dose!

You've got that right! I like a man with a wicked sense of humor. He's a good guy but what a badass! :devil:

Speaking about doses, I feel like a crack head! I got my Flack fix and I'm good for another week, if I don't have my fix I feel all twitchy!!!
:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:Hear, hear!! I wonder how everyone here will do during the Christmas...Get me my Flack fix now! :guffaw:

Here are some screen caps of our favorite action figure Flack!! :lol:

CSINY-5x10_032.jpg

Look at those effing kissable lips!! :devil:

CSINY-5x10_136.jpg

Flackie getting all serious now...My favorite southpaw...

CSINY-5x10_163.jpg

Action man Flack getting some action at the bar...with the dart board. :devil:

now look what you just did to me...somebody please drag me to the nearest freezer?! melted body over here xD

by the way, yummy Flacks, as usual :lol::lol::lol:

So, true, you never know what'll he say, yet at the same time, you know it's gonna be good. I like him at the computer; I dont think we see enough of Flack these days at the precinct at his desk. And, OK, who else finds it hot when he writes, because he's a lefty? :lol: I know- I'm crazy,but I'm Ok with it. :)

And, yeah, I think the giveaway thing sounds fun- is anyone else down for this?

Ok, I got an idea.

In this give away - you guys answer question between given times, who ever gets it right wins, if there is a tie - Bonus Round.

Prizes will be in form of pictures like the ones you post here (of Flack), or wall papers, and E-cards that can be sent through e-mail.Which is easier than waiting a the post. Or you can send me your pics and I can make em' 4 u. I already have an awsome Flack/bond wallpaper I made to give away.

I like the idea but you better check with Elsie or another mod to make sure it's ok to do! Just don't want us to get in trouble! :)

Ok, I got an idea.

I like the idea but you better check with Elsie or another mod to make sure it's ok to do! Just don't want us to get in trouble! :)

Hmm. Well, I'm a little bit confused about what exactly it is that you want to do. I know it's Christmas soon, but technically this is still a discussion thread, albeit one that often lacks any real discussion. And this forum is for discussion of CSI NY, and not for games or quizzes. Neither is it really for fan art (although the odd thing being posted won't get you in trouble).

I don't want this turning into a quiz thread, even if it's just for the holiday season. There are new episodes to discuss, so if you wish to play your game too then I would have to be convinced that it would be done in addition to good, on topic, posting about Don Flack.

So If I promise that there will good conversation.(Not there ever isn't, Its Flack afterall) In addition to some good entairtainment - we can have a go?

Questions will be related to the CSI:NY, so it won't be too far off topic.

So If I promise that there will good conversation.(Not there ever isn't, Its Flack afterall) In addition to some good entairtainment - we can have a go?

Questions will be related to the CSI:NY, so it won't be too far off topic.

As this is the Flack thread, I kinda assumed they would be Flack related questions. Either way, yep you can try it for a couple of days. As long as it's only one per day and there is lots of nice, on topic posting as well, I won't interfere. ;) Season of goodwill and all.

well in that case................

LET THE 10 DAY GIVEAWAY BEGIN!

Everyday you will be asked a question, if you get it right, you win a Don

Flack Prize( which can be a holiday card, wall paper for your computer

that will be sent to you via e-mail) If you get the question wrong it goes

to the next person. You only get 1 chance. Clues will be given if

necessary.

So, lets begin with today's question:

"Don Flack : Gotta wear a mask to a bank robbery. It's a rule."

Name the episode and the season this quote was taken from..........

Good Luck!

Hey, I know this! :D

Season 1, and the episode is "Rain"

Flack was funny in that episode.
Not that he's not funny in every episode, but I liked that one.
Especially when he's outside in the rain at the dropoff thingy. ;)
A wet Flack is a good Flack indeed.

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Youre wright, Season 1, episode "Rain".

You won Flack/Bond wall paper.

Fun Fact:

Don Flack (played by Eddie Cahill) and James Bond have a few thinngs in

common: they are cool, calm, and collected. Another thing they have in common, class.

Smooth but very to the point in conversation. Determined, stick to their duty. Of course they have their

differences : one a cop other a secret agent.

Uh.....I gain, the Flack's one still
200812140904245AAc.jpg

The man is always such handsome.:lol::drool:
Other, some artwork:
200812140846011ACc.jpg

20081214084559577c.jpg

I always felling, Flack is such great and romantic, like a noble of prince, I anthomaniac him:shifty::drool:

I've always wondered... maybe you guys can help (?): why does Flack have a separate thread from Eddie, whereas the other cast seem to have one for them and one for their character?

P.s. Zhu- nice work! I like the green one. Green is a good color for him. :)

I love my prize CSINEWYORK ! Thank you ;)
Flack is a lot like James Bond when you think about it.

I've always wondered... maybe you guys can help (?): why does Flack have a separate thread from Eddie, whereas the other cast seem to have one for them and one for their character?

Because Eddie / Flack is so amazing that one thread could not possibly contain his level of hotness.
Or at least that's what I'm going to say. :lol:
Actually, I have no clue why.

And I love the pictures ZhuShuaijie , especially the first one! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back