Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flack must be on the take, he has way too much nice expensive clothes for a third grade detective :p or he's taking some of Danny's money, as he always looks like he's slept in his very few different t-shirts. :)

Have to say though, Eddie is a stunningly beautiful boy.

Flack must be on the take, he has way too much nice expensive clothes for a third grade detective :p or he's taking some of Danny's money, as he always looks like he's slept in his very few different t-shirts. :)
I totally agree! For someone on a state salary, even if his ties are fugly, his suit always look like it was perfectly tailored for him! And as for Danny...erm...yep. That too. :shifty::guffaw:

Without a doubt. :drool:

Where are all my Flack lovers? It's been quiet in here!

Anyways, Flack was hilarious and absolutely great in Wednesdays epi No Good Deed. I love the scene with him and Stella at the beginning when she was describing the bird and he said he was just doing his job, lol! Oh and when he said he was going to get coffee and asked her if she wanted some. :guffaw:

Here's some caps I did:

Love this smile! :adore: (It's blurry cause he was in motion.)
2009-02-26_232859-1.jpg

Another great smile.
2009-02-26_233129-1.jpg

"Let's start with public ugly". :guffaw:
2009-02-26_233810-1.jpg

I'll post more later! Hope to see you all posting too!

Thanks for all the lovely pictures FallenForFlack :)

I really like his smile in that second picture, so adorable!
In the third one he kind of has this look of "Say what?"
Flack had some pretty hilarious lines in the new episode :lol: He never fails to make me laugh.

fm62:

The nobody can disavow it, friend!And, I raise double handed to approve!The Eddie is let the person rave about a boy

And FallenForFlack Thanks pic!:thumbsup:

End,Hahaha......About Flack's lovers! I'm here:lol::lol::lol:

Haha!I come back, and, NY5-16's Flack be thus lovely:drool:.
I love him how to go tease Stella , perhaps pretend Mac's laughter!Still have, he with Danny's the spot, always thus sweet !
And, concerning big boy's tongue.....
20090301115002480f.jpg

20090301114951CE9f.jpg

Uh......I think, I has already been infect by him, yesterday, I am because the same expression, by the colleague sneer ! they say that I am like a kid:scream:! but, I think I am more like Flack ,love him!:lol:
So......Leave some pictures, hope that everyone like:

20090301114930A10f.jpg

200903011149329BEf.jpg

20090301114940C26f.jpg

2009030111494466Cf.jpg

20090301115012922f.jpg

200903011201044A4c.jpg

More pic:http://cid-efd9433a9319e5ca.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/%ef%bc%a5ddie%20Cahill

Last edited:
Awesome pictures Zhu! :thumbsup: I loved the kitchen chase scene the best in last week's episode. And I've got to say that (as always) Flack's lines are hilarious. The writers really write his character down well.

Great Pictures as always Zhu :)

I agree PepeBee, the writers really do have Flack's character down well.
The general hilarity and funny found in his lines every week is probably one of the only things that the writers have been consistent about through the show.
And I'm sure glad about that! :lol:

Yep, great pictures! :D I thought the last episode was great for Flack, he was funny and he definitely made me smile. I have to say, although I love that Flack gets many of the funny, comic lines, the one at the end of the kitchen chase, "sorry folks, I just had some cleaning up to do..." was bad. It made me cringe. :lol:

I have to say, although I love that Flack gets many of the funny, comic lines, the one at the end of the kitchen chase, "sorry folks, I just had some cleaning up to do..." was bad. It made me cringe. :lol:

I thought he said "Sorry folks, you've got more cleaning nup to do."

Ok so I rewatched it and I think you're right Elsie about what he said at the end of the kitchen scene. Yikes! I liked it better when I misheard it. :lol: That was a bad Flack line!

Yes!I approval, the Flack at kitchen's spot, true is such lovely:lol::drool::
CSI%20NY5-16-81111121.jpg

CSI%20NY5-16-81111134.jpg

But, I same love he pursue a criminal's scene, man, always such brave with fearless :drool::
CSI%20NY5-16-8125.jpg

CSI%20NY5-16-81111045%20%E6%8B%B7%E8%B4%9D.jpg

Great pics as usual Zhu!

So since what's going on this week on NY do you think we'll see Flack and Danny interacting and talking about the future and/or Danny's coming baby? It seems weird that these two friends have made no acknowledgment of it. They seem to be close so why nothing? It's making me quite irritated that we don't see anything about it. Seriously, Flack had to comment to Danny right? I'm sure it would've been something nice no matter what but he can see that Lindsay is pregnant, lol!

I hope Flack says something about the whole Danny and Lindsay thing in the next episode. He's gone such a long time without even a mention of anything that is happening, which suprises me because I though he and Danny were supposed to be good friends. I really want to know how he feels about it. :)

Awesome pics again Zhu!
In that first one, I thought Flack had his leg up in the air, but it's just the bad guys elbow :lol: That would have been interesting wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back