Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Flack says something about the whole Danny and Lindsay thing in the next episode. He's gone such a long time without even a mention of anything that is happening, which suprises me because I though he and Danny were supposed to be good friends. I really want to know how he feels about it. :)

I second that.

SpeedyMeg said:
Awesome pics again Zhu!
In that first one, I thought Flack had his leg up in the air, but it's just the bad guys elbow :lol: That would have been interesting wouldn't it?

:lol: Now that would be interesting!

Where is everyone? *hears crickets chirping*

So not much Flack tonight. :( And still nothing from Flack to Danny about Lindsay or the baby. :scream: Below I've posted some promo pics for Communication Breakdown. Only the ones with Flack.

So, I'm back again after another Flack-drought due to college. :( But it's so good to come back and see those awesome spoiler pictures! Thank you FallenForFlack!

Now, I'm off to watch the current ep. :rolleyes:

Haven't been in here since...I can't even remember. :lol: I'm such a bad Flack fan! :lol:

Anyway, Flack was so subdued in Green Piece. He wasn't his usual snarky self but it was actually nice for a change. Too bad we got to see so little of Flack in this episode. Thank God for Adam, otherwise this episode would have been awful because of that D/L overload. :rolleyes:

Here are some screencaps from the episode:

CSINY-5x16_160.jpg

Man! Look at those lips! :drool:

CSINY-5x16_495.jpg

Not quite his usual snarky self

Last edited:
Nice pics mandy9578. I haven't capped the episode yet. I'm completely unhappy with the lack of Flack and I'm not a fan of Adam so...yeah. I did enjoy the D/L stuff though! I'm hoping we get more Flack next week.

I loved the interrogation of that Neo-Nazi guy, though. I just wish that there would be some acknowledgment of Danny/Lindsay's baby/marriage by Flack! NOTHING! I get how maybe they dont wanna make it like a big group scene at the ceremony and whatever, but seriously- a little mention would be good.

It's not even the fact that Flack wasn't included in the ceremony, it's just the fact that he hasn't said a word about any of this the whole time.
I thought Flack and Danny were supposed to be good friends. Obviously not, since neither one of them have even mentioned it to each other. (That we know of. The writers have the tendancy to leave things out) I guess we're just supposed to assume that Flack's cool with everything.
But Flack was cute as always last night, even if there wasn't much of him. :(

Anyway, love the pics mandy! And your avatar too :D

Awesome pics again Zhu!
In that first one, I thought Flack had his leg up in the air, but it's just the bad guys elbow :lol: That would have been interesting wouldn't it?
Yes!I think that man always such hero :lol::lol:!And, the thanks is here, all beauty picture, love it!:drool::drool:

It's not even the fact that Flack wasn't included in the ceremony, it's just the fact that he hasn't said a word about any of this the whole time.
I thought Flack and Danny were supposed to be good friends. Obviously not, since neither one of them have even mentioned it to each other. (That we know of. The writers have the tendancy to leave things out) I guess we're just supposed to assume that Flack's cool with everything.
Me also. I'm confused as to why , even if it's already established that they're good friends, Flack was not told of the whole D/L thing or that Danny and Flack talk about it.

Maybe they're good friends with a litte bit of filter between them. There's no banter even about the Flack/Angell thing. :shifty:

Me also. I'm confused as to why , even if it's already established that they're good friends, Flack was not told of the whole D/L thing or that Danny and Flack talk about it.

Maybe they're good friends with a litte bit of filter between them. There's no banter even about the Flack/Angell thing. :shifty:

Anyway, I only hope Flack and Danny can together, even the D/L get married, I still think Flack and Danny be the most sweet underground lover!:lol:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I come back, and, I obviously missed a big boy detective:
Anyway, he always likes to play with oneself's tongue , Uh.....Lovely man:drool::drool::drool::guffaw::
200903151201199A6f.jpg

200903151201220B3f.jpg

2009031512013459Ef.jpg

WOW, see,blue eyes are thus sexy. I am nosebleed for it:lol::
20090315120125706f.jpg

20090315120114171f.jpg

20090315120127884f.jpg

End, I love detective smile, because it always let me remind Flack's bed!:devil::evil:
20090315120129D15f.jpg

20090315120132130f.jpg

I do like those tongue caps Zhu! I can't wait to make caps of tonight's epi. I'll do it tomorrow as soon as I can. If anyone wants them just let me know!

What did you all think of our man Flack tonight? He had some good screentime throughout. And looking good as always. :D

Zhu, love, love the screen caps! :devil: :drool:

As for not seeing Danny confide in Flack about the whole Lindsay thing or vice versa with Flack not confiding in Danny regarding his relationship with Angell, I wouldn't worry about that since perhaps everything has happened off screen. As for not being at Danny's wedding, what can you expect when everything's been rushed?

Anyway, here are some screencaps of our favorite NYPD Detective:

CSINY-5x18_049.jpg

What a cutie pie! :drool:

CSINY-5x18_609.jpg

Look at that fine ass!! :drool: :devil:

CSINY-5x18_227.jpg

Our favorite Mr. Snarky...'What was that?'

I figure it's happening off screen but that's not helpful to the viewers!

Anyways, nice caps mandy. I haven't had a chance to do mine yet, busy with the kids and all. I should get to it later today.

Hey mandy and FallenForFlack, very happy that you like those pictures.
And Mandy, your picture, always such okay, love it.:thumbsup:
Concerning NY5-18's, Uh....I haven't see.
Uh....Sunday, will have more Flack and plot!:lol::lol:

You'll enjoy the new epi Zhu! Flack had a good amount of screentime and was great as always!

Here are a few of my favorite caps that I've done from the last epi:
CSINYS05E181043-1.jpg

CSINYS05E180261-1.jpg

CSINYS05E181086-1.jpg

CSINYS05E181922.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back