Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NypdFlackie

NypdFlackie Hit and Run

Nice Caps Fallen, Love the top one. He casually waits for Mac and Danny with his arms crossed :)

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Yea that's my favorite one too. It looks like he was smiling at something off camera or something when they first started rolling that scene. He's kind of smiling at first. :adore:

3. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Sweet, sweeeeet caps as always! Thanks mandy9578, FallenForFlack!

And mandy, I had to replay that scene over and over again when I saw his ass! :devil: :drool: And I was having qualms whether I should or I shouldn't cap it. But here it is! :thumbsup:

4. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

FallenForFlack love pic!:thumbsup:
    》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
    I come back, and, Haha.....Numerous pictures!anyway, the man always thus sexy and handsome!love him!
    Soooooo......First, I am really super to love the big boy how twiddle his tongue, maybe, I should invite a lawyer ,sue big boy's detective cajole me:lol::lol::drool::
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

http://www.my2cool.com/albums/2009/03/22/20090322122604029f.jpg
    But, I think, I sure , will lose a lawsuit, because I am thus to love this handsome and lovely boy:lol:.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://www.my2cool.com/albums/2009/03/22/2009032212253369Af.jpg
    And, he is like a sunlight boy, Uh......That will let me nosebleed:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://www.my2cool.com/albums/2009/03/22/20090322122552531f.jpg
    http://www.my2cool.com/albums/2009/03/22/2009032212254868Ef.jpg
    End, who don't love hero???
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    More About CSI NY season5 Don Flack pic
    About CSI NY season5-17 pic
    About CSI NY season5-18 pic

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  5. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

Zhu, you're obsessed with his tongue, aren't you? :D

I just went through you're Windows Live album. When I get inspiration to make a new avatar again they will sure come in handy so I snagged a few. Thank you for posting a link! :)

6. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Aren't we all? :devil: Anyway, I love the pictures too Zhu! And I can't wait to see the icons you'll be making AppleJack. :D

7. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

you're my Twinny alright! just so happens i have an avvie of Flack's ass
    (uugh...i should NOT have said that out loud:brickwall:...well, come and get it!!!!:guffaw:).

i was expecting Mr. Snarky to be his old self but somehow, he wasn't.
    I tried, ladies. I'm sorry, but he wasn't too snarky lately.

8. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hello ladies, you're welcome! ;) I love sharing screencaps of Flackie. It's so much more fun ogling him with you guys! :lol:

I know what you mean!! Need another drool bucket? :p

Haha, Zhu I could help you sue him for damages...reason: for being too damn hot!! :devil: :drool:

Damn, missy! I'm waiting for those zip files! *hands on hips* Kidding...but seriously, I can't wait for the zip...How about some avvies of Hubby #1's ass...Will send you some caps if I can find some! :p

Harharhar, maybe we should pull him into a supply closet and get him straightened out and back to his ol' snarky self. :devil: :drool: What do you say? You in? :devil: :guffaw: :devil:

I took this quote of Kay's (Chaos79) from the Stella thread...we were talking about a Wizard of Oz fantasy and I was thinking of Flack as the Cowardly Lion...

See that's why Flack's perfect as the Cowardly Lion...he's got a lot of chest hair to go around! :guffaw: As for him as a munchkin...I'm now imagining him dancing and singing, "We represent the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild...and in the name of the lollipop guild, we wish to welcome you to Munchkinland!" :guffaw: :guffaw:

9. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

looks up last post ...*shrugs*. eeew. i dunno about this, but probably he'll look like a thick slinky or something:guffaw:

as for locking him in a supply closet? nah, let's just call Angell. Let her do it and i'll be on the lookout :devil:

10. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Duuuuude, nooooooo!! :guffaw: :guffaw:

Anyway, Flack was so damn hot speaking Gaelic in Communication Breakdown. At least we learned a little bit more about Flack's family history...that it was his grandfather who taught him the language of the Old Country, although he never mentioned if it was Grandpa Flack or his maternal grandfather...Either way, yay for some sexy, snarky Flack! Oh yeah, even in Gaelic, he was snarky! :guffaw:

Here are some screencaps from the episode of our favorite NYPD Detective:

[​IMG]

Looking so silly but still devastatingly handsome!! :devil:

[​IMG]

NYPD Blue...Achooooo!! :lol:

[​IMG]

Too damn fine-looking...it should be a crime! :lol:

[​IMG]

"How do you say snarky, cocky and handsome in Gaelic?"

[​IMG]

"I've got some moves! Don't mess with my pretty face!" :guffaw:

[​IMG]

I hate to say this but he looks sooo cute and dopey in lust with Angell! :drool: :devil:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Great pics mandy9578! I so could've done without all that Flack and Angell interaction. That last line she did was so cheesy. But here's my question: Does he not work with the CSI's anymore? This episode it was all him and Angell going to check out suspects. I like him working with the CSIs. So they are dating and now they work together more? :confused:

12. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

Yay, pics! I really like the third one. :drool: Thanks mandy9578.

Yep. From now on it's going to be Flack and Angell together all the time! ;)
    Since they're dating it's logical we're going to see them together more often, whether they're working the same case or not.

Of course Flack will keep working with the CSI's. He sure did in this episode. Maybe not as much as usual but I don't think you need to worry about that. :)

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Caps from Communication Breakdown (almost all Flack):
    Click here
    Password needed: flackdonflack

Hope you all enjoy them and feel free to use them for fanart if you want!

14. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Yes, you not felling, play tongue's the Flack always such lovely .Man can't stop love he.:lol::lol:

And I am very happy, everyone, like those pictures,weekday will have more:lol:

And mandy,pic is great,love it!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

End about last time artwork:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  15. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Thanks for those awesome pics mandy! ;) I think right now, you're online in my Y!m. :D

I think that from time to time they'll show Flack and Angell together since, after all, it has been established that they are an item. As for Flack working with the CSIs, isn't it that he still works for them, after all, the NYPD and the CSI work together in cases. And we see the CSIs call on him when they want to have people checked out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.