Re: Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or mine?

ooohh i like the sound of that...
have some yummy little piccies.

funny!Flack
funneh.jpg

andhere we have pouty!Flack. mmm
pout.jpg

Flack seems to have established strong relationships with everyone, and he is starting to bond with Lindsay I feel. Danny and Flack have this brother-to-brother relationship, and it's refreshing when each one alternates being the role model and supporter. They have a support system, and I think that's one of the most interesting things in their relationship. They're friends, but they also know that have responsibilities and a job to do.

Mac and Flack have this weird bond. Mac protects Flack, but not in the way that Danny and Stella do. You get the feeling that Mac is trying to keep Flack from making mistakes, but he does it in a more strict manner. I don't think Flack was pissed at the idea that Mac didn't trust him, but because Mac doesn't come out and say that he does. It's an unspoken bond, but Mac is definitely someone that Flack can rely on, and vice versa.

The relationship between Flack and Stella is amazing because for once, there's a relationship between a man and woman without it having to be sexual or anything. It's just such a nice friendship, and Flack makes himself dependable. He seems to be friendly by nature, which in itself is extremely attractive.

okay, so this is really creepy. i agree 100% with everything you just said. *scary music* great minds think alike, right? ;)

Danny and Flack have this brother-to-brother relationship, and it's refreshing when each one alternates being the role model and supporter. They have a support system, and I think that's one of the most interesting things in their relationship.
I agree, but I wish we'd get to see more of Danny being the one supporting Flack. So far all we've really seen is Don supporting Danny. :(

danny is too emo to do any supporting. i just hated how he ran off with lindsay when flack was in the hospital. *coughs* horrible friend *coughs*. flack would never ever do that (because he's perfect). :D

^Yeah, Flack is definitely a good friend to Danny, but we've not really seen the reverse, which is a shame. Danny's more than a little selfish, but I have to believe Flack gets something out of the friendship.

crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
The relationship between Flack and Stella is amazing because for once, there's a relationship between a man and woman without it having to be sexual or anything. It's just such a nice friendship, and Flack makes himself dependable. He seems to be friendly by nature, which in itself is extremely attractive.

I like that, too. There really doesn't seem to be a sexual charge to the relationship between Flack and Stella, and that does make it unique. They just seem like such good friends. I love their interactions.

fly_casual said:
danny is too emo to do any supporting. i just hated how he ran off with lindsay when flack was in the hospital. *coughs* horrible friend *coughs*. flack would never ever do that (because he's perfect). :D

Well, bad writers lol.....
For all I care, she could go home by herself. *scoffs*
Hahahahahah.... (why don't I still like her?)

Since they're changing the 'target' of the spotlight, I hope to see Danny being the supportive one. Not just for Lindsey -- but for everyone, especially FLack. I want to see more scenes of them together.

chaostheory08 said:

I still can't fathom what she's doing in the show! :confused:

ka990 said:
chaostheory08 said:

I still can't fathom what she's doing on the show
I'm trying to like but the writers can't seem to do anything with her.
Or, when they do, there's a lack of contintity
I hope they let us get to know her a little better so at least we have something besides the D/L....
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Up until now, she's just a mere replacement with minimal character development.

The ONLY interaction she has with Flack was in the s2 season finale and in the 'cursed building' episode also in s2. And it's not even a friendly conversation -- more of a professional talk. Bahh... but hey, I'll give her time.

Back to Flack.....

On behalf of the great news I just received from my job, and receiving my hypnos shirt, I do believe I will now post some pics.
flack6.jpg

flack1.jpg

dorky.jpg

areyouserious.jpg

Sorry for the different sizes of pics. Next time, I'll work a lil more with that. Hope you guys enjoy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back