Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao well spotted afrikana!! omg.. maybe he jus loved that shirt soo much he had to let it have an appearance lol
i sooo prefer him with the shorter hair that he been sporting since s2.. mmmm!!!!!!

afrikana said:
but OMG, chelliya, the earlier pic you posted of young eddie was horrific. did anyone else notice he's wearing basically the same shirt in both pics? :eek:
eek3.gif
they do look the same

Love this pics on this, I have just become a recent Flack lvr. He is just so damn hott. I wanted to cry when I saw the season finale and saw how he looked after he was blown up. That was just to wrong.

He does look a whole lot better with short hair -- makes those pretty blue eyes pop out. Unfortunately as everyone stated...something needs to be done about the ties. I guess in a way they're Flack's trademark, but still. >_<

Flack did look really hot in the Kevlar. But I bet he looks even better out of it. :devil:

As for the ties....they are horrendous. There is no doubt about that. But, at this point, they have become part of the Flack charm.

crimeshark those icons are excellent!! flack is lookin hot!!! :D
disprncss i havent seen all the episode yet.. jus the DL bits from a kind friend.. but from what i have seen of Flacky baby... HOT!!!! lol

Thank you Cass and chelliyah! ;)

Aw, I wish I can watch Flack in Kevlar...have to wait months before he reaches here in the new season...

thanks god i don't have to wait ... i know it's not ... ehm .. legal ... muhehe ... but i found someone who uploads new season on web so right now i'm downloading the second part and i simply can't wait to see it !!! uff :D

(but still i'm looking forward any dvd in the future ... original is original ... :) )

I've gotten over the ties. It's just a part of who he is, I guess.

But I can't say this enough: this man is too pretty. Almost too pretty for TV, but then we wouldn't see him every week.

me too, there are times that I like his ties...there are times that I don't like them...as long as he's hot...its not a problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back