Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, not being here for a long time, I like how flack dress up (with exceptions on the ties...) for season 2 and 3, and for the leather jacket??...err...didn't like that much...

Hi donflackrules! yeah, don flack does rule! Happy bday!

Welcome to the forums donflackrules! :) It's great to have you join us! Always nice to have another Flack fan with us.

chelliyah, you found some excellent pics! Thanks for sharing those. Flack was wonderful in the premire. :D

ka990 said:
Have we all been over to the "Most Puckable" thread and sent our messages yet? It would be nice to thank the guy who gives us Flack! :lol:

When's the deadline on that? I don't want to miss out on this... :)

donflackrules -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

::plops down on chair:: I HAVE MISSED THIS PLACES!!! I havent been here in like a month... :( But I'm back now... Flack let me just say... ::clears throat:: wow!! total hottness!!! I had to jump into a nice cold shower after the epi... he he

I'm so stoked for next weeks episode!!! I'm so glad Flacks back... I say we all petition for him to take his shirt off and show us those battlewounds, if he did, he'd surely have more than 3 numbers... 3.. how can he only get 3??? lol

I say we all petition for him to take his shirt off and show us those battlewounds, if he did, he'd surely have more than 3 numbers... 3.. how can he only get 3???

That was three from the assorted giggly CSIs and other NYPD personnel on the bridge. I bet he had those nurses all lined up and ready to take his temperature, change his bandages, and give him sponge baths. :lol:

.. *sneak!*
icon_ninja.gif

Pres- -ent!

*ESCAPE!*
icon_gonk.gif
icon_heart.gif

Ooh, nice picture. He has nice hands. I'm always trying to check out a guy's hands. He's so handsome!

Maybe my eyes are becoming immune to them or something but they don't bother me that much. :eek: I agree, they should come off. We need to see more Flack that's not blown up. :D

^ Wow, my mind really went to the gutter after I read the last sentence but that's all I'm gonna say :devil:.

I agree, the stylists need to sex Flack up. He deserves to wear a pair of jeans & a black tank-top every know & then. Danny got his turn more than once so now it's time for Flack to show a lil' something for the ladies :devil:.

nice pics!!! ::fans self:: he's so h-o-t-t.. :) The stylists really do need to sex him up, Danny has had a chance, Flack is next.

chaostheory08 said:
ka990 said:
Have we all been over to the "Most Puckable" thread and sent our messages yet? It would be nice to thank the guy who gives us Flack! :lol:

When's the deadline on that? I don't want to miss out on this... :)

The deadline is October 16 - see the "Eddie Cahill Most Puckable CSI" thread currently languishing on page 2 of the boards for more info! We have got to do something for this guy! :lol:

jorja_fan86 said:
^ Wow, my mind really went to the gutter after I read the last sentence but that's all I'm gonna say :devil:.

you and me both, sista!
yea, flack needs some sexin-up. i mean, he's already hot, all they need to do is show some skin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back