Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSI_Watcher_8 said:
Thinking about that scene I thought he seemed to have less patience at least with this one. Did anyone esle see that or sense that? ;)

Haven't watched it yet but I think the guy is not used to being praised. He's like that when reference about his Dad was made in season1, right? Unlike Danny, he doesn't want to be the center of attention hahahahah!

Btw, chelliyah -- Happy birthday!

^Oh I'll be glad to tend to him while you're busy with Carmine.

Btw, speaking of Flack's scar.... did it have any appearances on the season pilot?

Nope, no scar. We probably won't see it any time soon. What a tease, to mention it but not give us the goods. :lol:

i think they should have showed him showing it off to the girls who were chattin him up lol that would have been funny hehe :lol:

me wants more flack... i was watching the promo for the next episode and it looks like he'll be in it a lot. he'd better be, or i'll quit watching*folds arms over chest and glares at anyone who doesn't like flack* wait... is that possible? :eek:i've never heard of someone not liking flack. :eek:

I love Flack, he is my favorite. I sit at the computer and the TV is behind me, and when I'm watching reruns and hear his voice I throw my neck out looking to see him onscreen. I love the sound of his voice and he is sooo handsome!!! Yep, I'm a FlackAddict!!!

me wants more flack... i was watching the promo for the next episode and it looks like he'll be in it a lot.

Sweet! Could somebody please describe the promo? Or at least just the Flacky bits <g>

In the Promo we see a crime scene that has a dead female body which looks like there has been an explosion. Then we see Lindsay, Stella, Danny & Flack talking. Flack is saying that he can't get another undercover agent to the scene. So Lindsay is in a room with a guy yelling at her saying "who are you?" There is a female tied to a chair. Stella, Flack, Danny are in the van listening in. Danny says she was made. Flack yells on the radio for the cops to go in.

*volunteers to help him finish his rehab* How 'bout it, wanna take turns? :) I'm sure we could find ways to exercise him and give him therapy...:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back