Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Flack is such a pimp :lol:. He managed to score three phone numbers. Anyway, he looked really hot this past episode. Maybe it's the way the light shined about him but he looks beautiful! As someone metioned let's hope he removes his shirt so we can see his er, scar :devil:.

LMAO @ jorja fan hehe "flack is such a pimp"
he soo is.. without even tryin to be!
i think the suit he was wearing was a real nice one! it wasnt a dodgy tie either!!! :lol:

Hey, it's hard out there for a pimp...

Hehehe. :p

But seriously, he got three phone numbers just talking to those girls--he's probably got about 50 at home from nurses, cops, random women on the street... :lol:

Of course, the Danny/Flack part of my brain is wondering just how pissed off this makes Danny-boy. :lol:

lol maybe its a done deal that they both get to share them hehe.. oh wouldnt u jus loe to be one of those lucky ladies!!! hehe :lol: :devil:

How 'bout it, wanna take turns? I'm sure we could find ways to exercise him and give him therapy...
hhhmmm a little yoga can help :devil:

But seriously, he got three phone numbers just talking to those girls--he's probably got about 50 at home from nurses, cops, random women on the street...
maybe even a couple of men :lol:

OK, since the premiere, all I have to say is: count me as a certifiable Flack groupie, baby! :eek: Danny is still my number 1, but Flack's running a close second. ;)

I think I've always liked Flack best of the two. And Eddie Cahill is more elusive as far as seeing him out at events and stuff, which makes him more fascinating. To go along with that Don doesn't get as much screen time as Danny, more teasing of us fangirls!!!

jorja_fan86 said:
Man, Flack is such a pimp :lol:. He managed to score three phone numbers. Anyway, he looked really hot this past episode. Maybe it's the way the light shined about him but he looks beautiful! As someone metioned let's hope he removes his shirt so we can see his er, scar :devil:.
True that!
But Flack has all the equipment to be a pimp. Nice eyes, nice guns.. ;)

Happy birthday chelliyah!

jorja_fan86 said:
As someone metioned let's hope he removes his shirt so we can see his er, scar :devil:.

Lol, among other things. I so want to see him checking out his scar or maybe at least talking about it. The scar needs more screentime too hahahhah!

Yeah, Flack is looking good as usual this season (although I thought his hair questionable in the s1 :eek:). He had some great scenes in the first episode.

*sigh* do I have to choose between Danny and Flack? Why can't I have them both?! :devil:

hey we could always do alternate weeks hehe
one can have carmine, the other flack, then switch after a week hehe :devil: :lol:

Have we all been over to the "Most Puckable" thread and sent our messages yet? It would be nice to thank the guy who gives us Flack! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back