Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
chelliyah said:
ka9
its soo unfair dontcha think that we have to wait until next year? :'( im sure the girls here wouldnt wanna keep any goss from us ;) hehe

As someone's banner says "Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the hydrant." Right now, I feel like the hydrant!! :(

How cute was Flack tonight when he walked away with three phone numbers? :D I loved the convo he had with Stella, too.

So what scenes/lines did Flack get? Did they mention his injury/recovery at all?
(sighs) since RTE have just shown Corporate Wariors - and are pre-empting it next week for a bloody soccer match - it'll probably be a year before it airs over here.

Top41 said:
How cute was Flack tonight when he walked away with three phone numbers? :D I loved the convo he had with Stella, too.

*covers ears* Lalalalalalalaal..... I can't hear you.... lalalallalalaalalal.....

Hahaha -- I haven't seen it yet (and probably wouldn't for at least half-a-year) but I can picture it already hahahah.

Ceindreadh said:
So what scenes/lines did Flack get? Did they mention his injury/recovery at all?
(sighs) since RTE have just shown Corporate Wariors - and are pre-empting it next week for a bloody soccer match - it'll probably be a year before it airs over here.

Come on, girls - take pity on us over the other side of the pond and spill the beans! :lol:

ka990 said:
Ceindreadh said:

Come on, girls - take pity on us over the other side of the pond and spill the beans! :lol:

I'm withya there hahahha....
Feed our fires lol...

Stella talks to Flack about how he is doing on his first day back. He says he is running on adrenaline and then has to do some rehab later. She teases him about talking to 3 female CSI's. Then she says everyone loves a Hero. ;)

I absolutely loved that whole beginning scene. It was a great way to bring Flack back, and to open the season.

His hair looked really good last night. :)

here is a picci for all you flack lovers.. and even though i am a danny lover.. flack IS looking hot this season :D
bscap0112.jpg

bscap0068.jpg

hey also, did anyone notice stellas eyebrows? :confused: they got bigger!!!! lol

Thinking about that scene I thought he seemed to have less patience at least with this one. Did anyone esle see that or sense that? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back