Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
lyne said:
I really wish I could find that show he did, Glory Road or something? On VHS or DVD. I'd love to see it. It only went one season, if that but it was supposedly pretty good.

That would be Glory Days aka Demontown.
I found a DVD of it on play.com, but it only had 3 episodes. It was fun though seeing Eddie as a civilian, and even funnier when he was trying to interrogate people and not really doing a great job of it!

Hi - re the film "Demontown" - has anyone else noticed a mistake in there? It's where Eddie as Mike is working late in the newspaper office and that woman comes in, the one he won the fish thing for (sorry, can't remember her name!) Anyway, Eddie is left handed, which means when Mike is making his notes, he writes with his left hand. She asks him to sign her copy of his book for her, but the signing is done right handed! :confused:

lyne said:
I hope to be able to see that Law and Order ep at some point. It looks like it is a good one and I too would love to see the different role.

Goodness, that is one good L&O SVU episode. And the way he entered the first scene... whoooo! Not to mention what his job was in that episode....

i have a quick question for you guys... i've been reading tons of csi:ny fanfiction and there seems to be a running joke that flack is afraid of flying... does it mention this in any of the episodes? :confused:

^I don't remember anything about that but the only time Flack showed a hint of being scared was that old monastery case back in season1. Where Stella told Aiden to hold Flack's hand. Classic! Hahahahah!

chaostheory08 said:
^I don't remember anything about that but the only time Flack showed a hint of being scared was that old monastery case back in season1. Where Stella told Aiden to hold Flack's hand. Classic! Hahahahah!
:lol: that was so funny, i would have so volunteered to hold his hand.

ka990, yes, I noticed that bit with the signature! Obviously they used somebody else's hand to shoot that close up and nobody realized that Eddie was left handed, doh!

As for Flack being afraid of flying, never seen it mentioned on the show, but then I don't think the subject has ever really come up, so it could be lurking there in his background.

^You know how fanfic writers are. Sometimes, they start to independently build on the character and own it then some readers (who are also writers of fanfiction) might ride along with it. I do it sometimes... take reference on the character based on a similar fic.

I loved some of the moments between Flack and Aiden. They were just really close, just not in the way that Flack and Messer are. ;) Too bad Aiden kept keeping poor Donnie away from his lover.

^Nothing keeps Don away from his Danny. ;) :devil:

I love the pic of Danny and Flack in the picture thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back