Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look this link: http://galleries.pastmyshoulder.com/CSINY/index.php?cat=10

maybe not SATC-pics but something else .... (Somewhere I've seen screen caps, where EC and SJP are at the floor and very cozy ...?)

this is my favorite:
boy_and_girl.jpg

Falcon - that was mee!!
Penguin - Roadrunner
Hawk - CSINYRULZ
Afrikana - Dove
maverick - Cofi
Ostrich - Crimeshark
Tree Swallow - csi_fanatic87

i stole this list from thread 4.

and yes Fay was Blue-footed Booby :lol:

my god those bird watching days really were teh shiznit!

anyway, i'm gonna try and stay on-topic this time :lol:
umm...what do we prefer, Flack in pinstripe suits with horrendous tie/shirt combos.
OR
plain suits with half decent tie/shirt combos.

my vote is for pinstripe. although they make him look even taller :eek:

Ohmygoodness, I'm forced away from the net for awhile and there's all these new threads I need to catch up on! Eeeek! Just wanted to say hi. I think I'll be reading for awhile. Need to take my mind of wedding preparations, but since Fed and I are officially getting married next month don't know when I'll be active again. I miss all the birdwatching days! I was Sparrow. I forgot who I gave the name Chickadee too.

It's back to birdwatching?! :D I think I was a kiwibird, if I'm not mistaken. I don't even remember anymore.

But this thread has been in the gutter these past few days, hasn't it? But that's okay, since Eddie deserves a devoted fanbase anyway.

ohhh can i join i wanna be a Phoenix, since it is my middle name, and i don't care that's it's a mythical bird.

::drags self into the thread and struggles into a chair:: my eyelids are like seriously threatening to nail themselves shut right now, I can barely keep them open... LONG DAY AT THE FIREHOUSE!!! (yes, hott boys too).

I miss our birdwatching days, we had so much fun planning our stalking missions, who was going to do what, I think we even had a few 10-code type things go out or like radio convo's with eachother... ::laughs:: alrighty, well I'm off to bed, have to be back at the station tommorrow morning at 8.... and I still gotta shine my boots...erk :) Love those caps by the way. I have the caps from them laying on the floor together, I'll try and post them tommorrow if I'm not too tired when I get off work.

That is a myth about big feet and the size of other body parts. I have observed that the shorter guys tend to be more gifted in other areas. Maybe Mother Nature is making up for the lack of stature. And anyway, size isn't everything...

...and we love myths ;)

Well, we need desperately new episodes or articles that we find more to talk about. I think that's why we're so much in Gutterville right now :D But it's more than ok :D

Have you guys ever calculate how suitable partner someone would be using method called "LOVES"? I did those when I was a teenager and now I did it again using my and Eddie's whole names (I admit, I'm bored in my job.... :))

My result was 82 %, which is a quite good result :D (not so far from 100 %!)

So pick letters L, O, V, E and S from your both names and put amount up. And then sum up, this is my example:

LOVES

I found my soulmate :D

Have we ever seen Flack in a tee shirt? He's like a walking Armani signboard all the time and it would be nice to see him out of those work clothes for some time. Lol....

Those are great caps. I loved him in Sex In The City. The episode he was in is one of my favorites.

:D Brought back the good ole' bird list I see. Ah, yes the good days of birdwatching. Good times...

I don't ever remember seeing Flack in a T-shirt so I guess we haven't. It would be really nice to see him being casual for a change. Although he was semi-casual in "Heros".

He takes off his jacket once in a while. But never his tie though. Hmmm.. Mac took off his on season2....

Anyway, yeah -- Danny mentioned that they played basketball..

It's time for Flack to lose the tie in season 3. Mac looked so much more relaxed last season without a tie. I think Flack would too.

I want more than Flack and Danny to just talk about shooting hoops. I wanna see it. :devil: Hot damn...Danny and Flack in tank tops, shorts, dripping with sweat shooting hoops **fans self**. Is that asking too much? :confused:

Danny mentioned shooting hoops in the Season 1 ep Blink (I think). He was getting a DNA sample from a suspect Flack was interrogating and on the way out he reminded Flack of "hoops on Saturday".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back