Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all with this. I can't write fanfic to save my life but if you need any other help on LJ, I can try. I'm still figuring it out. I was watching Forrest Gump a couple weeks ago and thought it was funny that his name was Lt Dan Taylor on there and on NY he is Mac Taylor. Wonder if he had anything to do with that?

Great pics (Summer in the city), I want to be camera-man, on my knees front of Eddie ... O M G !!!

Pole-dancing and Eddie! Wow! I also might like a lap-dancing ;) I sit here and wait!!! Eddieeeeeeee......

I'm writing some D/F tomorrow. Post-"Heroes" angst and smut. I definitely want to write some of the shower, scar-tracing hotness that was discussed in the previous thread, though.

was watching Forrest Gump a couple weeks ago and thought it was funny that his name was Lt Dan Taylor on there and on NY he is Mac Taylor. Wonder if he had anything to do with that?

That's cool! I love the movie "Forrest Gump"! I never realized that acutally. I guess if he did have a say so in it, he sure loves the name Taylor. Maybe it's his favorite name I guess.

Thanks for he pics! He's so hot in "Summer in the city" and he looks like a playboy! WOW!

Er... if someone understands the french I've written some fanfictions but they're Fiesta.

screamingpoet said:
I'm writing some D/F tomorrow. Post-"Heroes" angst and smut. I definitely want to write some of the shower, scar-tracing hotness that was discussed in the previous thread, though.

Yay...can't wait to read them...angst...I like it but it makes me nervous. I like everything to be happy in the end. Bring on the smut..my favorite. :devil:

screamingpoet said:

Yeay! Sounds great. I mean, the smut bit. There's nothing better than a hurt-comfort slash fest to perk one's spirit :D Although, my soul could probably use some cleansing after that :p :devil:

Do you guys have ever any fan-meetings? It would be fun, but fans (like me), who live other side of ocean, can't join (only virtually :))

" .... Ladies and Gentlemen, our main guest is ..... MR. CAHILL!" *screaming* and *collapse*

I'm gone a few days and there's a new thread with four pages of posts! YAY!

Ok, here's some Flack pics.

flack9.jpg

df3.jpg

df2.jpg

df1.jpg

Pouty!Flack :lol: He's too cute. Was that in 'Heroes'?

*eyeing the last two pictures* ..For some reason, I love that shirt and tie. Colours go well.. *snags*

Thanks 1CSIMfan! :D

*prods Lost2MuchSpeed* ..o_O; Can I get a paramedic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back