Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY B-DAY screamingpoet :D :D :D

csi_fanatic87 said:
We did a poll back on page 20 and the new thread name will be...

Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine?
dammit :( i won't be here for the new thread opening!

i love french. i always add in random french words in my sentences. it's so silly :lol:
it's one of the only subjects i'm not worried about passing in my damn exams coming up after the summer.
the dreaded "life changing" ones.

what fun eh? **snort**

does anyone remember what language is the "Language of Romance" was it French? or Italian? cause i bloody can't remember.

^ lol i speak french (i live right next to france)! :D i think it was: french is the language of love, and spanish the language of passion. something like that...

awesome! i love France, i've been there about 6 times. i always get cravings if i smell it...like, cut grass or something always triggers it!
aha soo OT here :D

Sadly i don't think Flackie speaks any other languages. but that would be HOT.

^my spanish is so broken! i speak tourist spanish (with those little guide books)! :p :lol:

oh, now it would definitely be HOTT if flack spoke spanish or italian. i don't see him doing french though....

awesome! i love France, i've been there about 6 times. i always get cravings if i smell it...like, cut grass or something always triggers it!
i was expecting you to say 'croissants' or pastries but cut grass?!? lmao :lol:

Spanish is similar to portuguese so I do already with it but there are always some expressions impossible to understand! :rolleyes: :p

guys, i'm not leaving for another couple weeks...so you still have to put up with me until then :D

and the idea of flack speaking spanish amused me for some reason. can you imagine flack speaking spanish with his ny accent?...:lol:

and i speak some spanish. i write it better than i speak it though.

Oh great, we're stuck with you longer! :p

I would love to hear Flackie say something, anything in Spanish. I think that would be hot ;)

Thanks csi_fanatic87! My memory sucks. It would be so randomly hot & cool if he spoke something like Japanese or some not traditional language. Or at least funny if it was just a phrase someone taught him.

I'm trying to imagine Flack speaking Spanish with his accent... *thinking* I would love to hear that! :D I would think it would sound real nice. A little different, but I could get used to him speaking Spanish.

lol, i bet he speaks a mean body language though. *nudge* ;) :lol:

japanese would be a little TOO weird. i can't, for the life of me, imagine flack saying "konichiwa" or "arigato" (sp?) lmao. but i'd love to see him try :D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back