Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like those undies, which were ads of Calvin Klein.

But if I think Eddie, I like him without undies :devil: :devil:

I can't imagine myself without internet connection, I can understand your pain :( We will wait you here in gutter :)

If laptop and wlan doesn't work, I still have connection in my mobile via gprs. I've to have backup of backups :)

...I need manipulated eddie and calvin klein ad :)

iluvroadrunner, I'm going to miss you and your way with words. :( And wherever CSINYRULZ is, I miss you too.

It's boxers all the way for Flack. I like guys who wear boxers. If they wear briefs, it creeps me out a bit. Guys aren't supposed to wear tight things. =/ But if Eddie was a model for anyone, Calvin Klein in particular (!), I'd totally have his pictures everywhere and then my mom would yell at me for having pictures of half-naked men on my wall. Or in my room. :D

ok girls, tomorrow i'm going to south africa for a month and i'm not sure if i'll be able to get on internet so i'm gonna miss y'all and the thread!!
_huggle__by_darkmoon3636.gif
:( life calls, lol.

afrikana, We gonna miss you too, come back soon!

So many has gone from gutter...
Cry.gif

Have you guys done a poll for the next thread name yet? (remember I have a bad memory) Was wondering because I just noticed that we are on page #24. ;)

This thread moved along quickly. Seems like only yesterday we put this one up. :(

I wonder what the new thread name will be... Hm. What were the names that didn't make it, from the last poll?

Happy birthday, screamingpoet! :D

Speaking of undies, black CK boxer briefs are h-ot! White ones are sexy too since it leaves little to the imagination :devil: But, please, no tighty whities :eek: I would be so tempted to rip them off Flack :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back