Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Springmoon we need to choose someone that's about to find someone who's good with all that camera malarkey...
or someone who can lie very well. :D

man, i wouldn't care what the case was about, i'd just be all "oh! more Flack ass action. *drools*"
i hope he doesn't wear those really tight brief things, the y fronts or something.

theres somethin about them which i really hate.

FlackaholicLeo14 it's great to have you here. Welcome to the Flack thread. :)

i hope he doesn't wear those really tight brief things, the y fronts or something.

What kind of underpants do you like on guys? I never really put much thought what kind/styles I like.

^ boxer briefs. those sport boxers are yummy. mmm...calvin klein ads. imagine eddie in a CK ad *drool*
_drool__by_Sayurri.gif
:D

boxers, boxer briefs too though because..umm..they're um..very... outlining :devil:

or y'know, if i found out a guy was going commando, i may just die from the sexiness of it. but hey! i tend to jsut go with the flow :lol:

omygawd...now we're picturing him in his underwear...*drools*

that's such an nice mental image...so nice...

and i can lie pretty well, but learning the camera stuff might be a challenge on such short notice...anybody know better?

oh my goodness!! so hi everyone!! ::waves, jumps up and down, falls to the ground in tears of happiness:: It has been like a month since I've been here, the camp gave us all a "night off" so naturally we all went and ate some REAL food, and had some fun, then I was like "buzzing up to the ARK to go check email... I need my eddie fix and my girls from talk csi" I missed you guys. I havent even attempted to begin to read the 23 pages you've all filled here, and the 10 that the picture thread has filled... sooo... just wanted to pop in, say hi... I'll be back again on the 17 of August (camps over then)... :)

Glad to see you CSINYRULZ. Been a while. Can't wait til you're back. I'll be gone from Aug 14th til the 19th. So, I'll miss your return.

What's this about Flack's undies?? Personally, I'd rather think he goes commando. :devil: But I think boxers are sexy.

iluvroadrunner said:
i'm going arkansas. with no internet connection. for ten days.

it's going to suck.

I'm so sorry :( I couldn't get the wireless card for my laptop to work while I was at my hotel so I paid so I could get access to the site. I have a serious problem and someone needs to help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back