Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's from Wasted isn't it? Flack didn't get a lot of screentime that episode. Booooo! But he did look good in that scene in the precint :D

is it from wasted? i'm so bad with episode titles...it's the one where the guy throws the gun on his desk. that one.

...yup, i just checked. wasted.

Nice pic iluvroadrunner! That's a hot pose. :D

I don't even notice when he does and doesn't have make up, but since you've brought it up before Lost2MuchSpeed I can see why you would be shocked. They do like to doll him up quite a bit.

Too bad I'm not gonna be around for the thread opening. I finally have some days off, yeay! Gonna spend it catching up on some Zzzzzs I missed working the graveyard shift this week. You folks don't have too much fun without me! :D

WHEEE!!! Jeez..iluvroadrunner...thanks...wow..he's really handsome...*drools* *drinks water*...I'll be out for 2 days...without computer....I'm going for the retreat...school requirement....and I think I'll be missing too the tread opening....bye!!

One last picture before this thread ends!

Kisses from my favourite detective... ;)
Flackkiss2.jpg

Look those lips .....mmmmmmm! :devil: *smack*

Yesterday I just slept a whole day and I didn't touch my computer. Am I ill or something ;)

Bye bye to this thread, see you guys in next one!!!!!
This thread has been awesome!

we still have 28 or so to go now

edit: what the heck? i forgot to write the rest of this post :lol:

how come CSI:NY didn't have a CBS tour like Vegas did?

i wanna see Eddie!

I love those lips too. {drools}

Oh you wanted to see Eddie? My bad. I hide him and wouldn't him out :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back