Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pics 1CSIMfan! And I love his ties. Actually I've dirty fantasy about Eddie wearing only tie :devil: :eek:

Celefinwe said:
Yes. Hold his hands. Count me in :D Waddya mean those aren't his hands? ;) :devil:

*coughharrassmentcough* his hands are slightly higher... :devil: :lol: but yes, i would love to hold his...hand too

Actually I've dirty fantasy about Eddie wearing only tie
Oh, miumiu, have you read Ceindreadh's "Tie Time" story? :devil: :lol: Yes yes, that's a lovely mental image. ;)

Here's some Flack pics:

triborough1.jpg

whatusee1.jpg

Feel free to caption. I love reading them. :D

Actually, I haven't! I checked quickly forum of fan fic, is it there somewhere?

Monday morning blues .... but those pics cheer up :D

Here are my caps for those two photos posted:

#1:

Flack: I'm sick and tired of wearing these long coats with these ties. It's too hot out!

#2:

Flack: *thinking* On second thought, I think I'm wrong. Look at this horrible shirt and tie that they're making me wear now...

^^Poor Flack, ask and you shall receive. :lol: At least his tie matches that shirt this time. :) Since it's from season 1, does that mean he wore the leather jacket with it?

Yeah, you're right 1CSIMfan! The tie does match and everything. Although the shirt is a little louder than what I'm used to.

Ugh. I remember the second pic. It's from the beginning of What you see is what you see. Even then the show producers wanted us to get used to his new look, albeit in a subtle way :rolleyes: :lol:

csi_fanatic87 said:
I hear that crmscnnvstgtr101! These 2 are wonderful together.
Absolutely. They're meant for each other. And I like yur avatar by the way. Brokeback Mountain is love.

I think that shirt is trying to make a statement, like it's stripes or ugly ties. =/

csi_fanatic87 said:
Yeah, you're right 1CSIMfan! The tie does match and everything. Although the shirt is a little louder than what I'm used to.

I kinda like it, at least he didn't wear a paisley green tie with it - that would have looked horrendous.

Caption for the second pic: "I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back