Favorite Cathrine Quotes

Re: Favorite Catherine Quotes

"Freakiest semen I've seen in a while" (Catherine tells Greg after showing her some semen with ketchup in it....I think this is in Strip Strangler).

don't we all!!! you know i was kinda disappointed when she walked out of the motel room after he started the bed. but it was still funny as heck.

Yea, It would have been more interesting if she hopped on the bed with him.....Sure would have spiced the scene up..... :lol: :lol:

don't we all!!! you know i was kinda disappointed when she walked out of the motel room after he started the bed. but it was still funny as heck.

Yea, It would have been more interesting if she hopped on the bed with him.....Sure would have spiced the scene up..... :lol: :lol:

yeah, but they would have ended up contaminating the crime scene reusing all those quarters she had left.

yeah, but they would have ended up contaminating the crime scene reusing all those quarters she had left.

Welllll,
They could have always dusted each other for prints... :lol: :lol: :lol:

From "Fur and Loathing" Sorry if it's already been posted

Suspect(Forgot the name):My friends call me sexy
(later after "she" takes off the mask to reveal a man)
Catherine: Hello, sexy

:lol:

I was laughing for a while after that part!

From "Fur and Loathing" Sorry if it's already been posted

Suspect(Forgot the name):My friends call me sexy
(later after "she" takes off the mask to reveal a man)
Catherine: Hello, sexy

:lol:

I was laughing for a while after that part!

One of the best scenes from a show ever.... :lol: :lol:

"Fur and Loathing"

BRASS: Well, it's coming off one way or the other, so ...
SEXY (BUD SIMMONS): Fine, fine.
(SEXY takes off his gloves and then removes his head.)
CATHERINE: Hello, Sexy.

I love the way she says that! Cracks me up every time. :lol:
Another hilarious Catherine quote! :lol:

Hey I got a good quote for you....I cannot remember which episode it is just yet, I am gonna have to look.....but here we go:

Catherine Willows: We're mid-case. Why do we have to do this now?
Gil Grissom: Well, unless I get these evaluations in, I'll be written up.
Catherine Willows: My goals... all right, for starters, I'd like two consecutive nights off. I would like to cut my triples down to 10 instead of the usual 20, and I would love to find a reliable babysitter so I could have myself some kind of a personal life.
Gil Grissom: You don't have a personal life?
Catherine Willows: Write this down: I haven't had sex in six - no, seven months.
Gil Grissom: How can I help?
[Her eyes widen] :eek: :eek: :eek:
Gil Grissom: You. Advance, I mean.

Teeheheeee....that was Grissom's 'slip of the tongue'.... :D Catherine shouls have told him, "Oh, you could surely help in a lot of ways..." ;) Pretty funny scene, that was.

Hey I got a good quote for you....I cannot remember which episode it is just yet, I am gonna have to look.....but here we go:

Catherine Willows: We're mid-case. Why do we have to do this now?
Gil Grissom: Well, unless I get these evaluations in, I'll be written up.
Catherine Willows: My goals... all right, for starters, I'd like two consecutive nights off. I would like to cut my triples down to 10 instead of the usual 20, and I would love to find a reliable babysitter so I could have myself some kind of a personal life.
Gil Grissom: You don't have a personal life?
Catherine Willows: Write this down: I haven't had sex in six - no, seven months.
Gil Grissom: How can I help?
[Her eyes widen]
Gil Grissom: You. Advance, I mean.

That's from "Early Rollout" ;)

------------
LADY HEATHER: Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you've got everything
it takes to make a great Dominatrix.

CATHERINE: I take that as a compliment.

Here is one....I don't think is has been shown...but then again...What the hell!!!!!

Catherine Willows: [looking at a surveillance video of a teenage boy in an elevator] You crack this kid's head open, all that would come out would be T&A.
Greg Sanders: I think you said that about me once.
Catherine Willows: Actually, more than once.

Back