Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hottie_Cath said:
I want to join this charity. Hey this could be a great thread title. lol! We better get the thread going then. :p

Well you know what they say; Make love, not war. If criminals had sex instead of killing, the world would already be a better place. :p

But whatever. Now you can't save someone just ANY way. You gotta follow the rules of "good moral" or else... well wait, cancel that. I hope Catherine will pull these kind of stunts in the future again. It's not only enjoyable but the reactions are amusing! :lol:

Anyway, thanks for the pictures everyone!

Lmao, I just checked the Nielsen prelim ratings and last night's numbers was the highest for the Season.. I guess Cleavage does get the Ratings, lol. :lol:

*even though Shane didn't say anything*

We can't refer to it from last night's episode? It was all about those two! ROFL

No, it can't be mentioned as explained and you all (or most of you know the rules and the reason why), anyone who didn't know of this, you do now.

^You're just jealous because you were late :p And yeah, Shane told me we were going to get into trouble :D But it's just something you can't resist after this ep!

Shane should know lol. and please try to resist ask the others who couldn't resist what happened when they tried and failed. :D

*Shane knows* :lol:

That's why he didn't take part in that part of the convo. *buttrustmethingswererunningthroughmyheadlikewoah*

Oh, I didn't know about this rule. Odd, but okay.

That pic of Marg and Alan is hot - they always exude intense chemistry.

Great caps everyone - Marg looks AWESOME

Hi,
I'm new here.
I started watching CSI last summer (my friends told me I would love the show) and indeed, it's my favourite atm :)

Oh and I'm a Cath/Marg fan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back