Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
LLV must be one of my faves from season 7. Finally an ep that had my attention from the beginning til the end! :D

And Marg looked phenomenal!

Thanks Destiny and Rissa. I had a good day although the weather was friggin cold. :D And Rissa those pics are HAWT. Remind me of 80s/90s fashion. LOL.

Have a VERY Happy Birthday, Erica! Thanks for your hard work and contribution to the fandom. Your caps are always the best!

All my best,
T.C.
:D :devil:

And thanks for the pictures, Rissa, they rule! :eek:

Rissa, those pics are HOT! :eek: Thanks so much.
Oh well... I hope we can still ship Alan and Marg here while having a new ship in SC for Adam/Cath :p *waits for D*
Happy birthday, Lady E!

The mod arrives, and is put in an odd position because you want to techinqually ship two real-life married people. When actually you are not suppost to be allowed to ship real-life actors according to the board rules. *notes the insanity makes me understand that*.

So we compromise, you all can keep talking about them as a RLC "Real Life Couple" (sub word RLC for SHIP) :D without mentioning the term ship because thats for fictional characters and wouldn't be allowed here nor would it pertain here.

Summery, Yes you may continue to discuss MH & AR as the rules of the board allow without being crude, rude or out of line, so basically discussing as you have been.

Extra Note: Anyone carrying the "Tom & Bob" logo/title, ect, located in their Sigs, Banners, Avatars, Location, ect basically in open area of display are being asked to remove it please, and Nice try. Thank you.

*Mod walks out*

*salutes* Yes ma'am. Thank you for saying we can still adore our RLC. :D

And OMG, Rissa...*thud* They certainly invoke the word Margasm.

And LOL at the sunglasses on the journey. Cath must have had a turn as a Girl Scout - Be Prepared! ROFLMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back