Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drumchik said:
So, hopefully we'll have some images from LLV soon :D

I've seen opposition to that scene already on the LLV thread. If what she did was wrong, I don't ever want her to be right. ;)

Guys remember the ep hasn't been shown in all the time zones yet. Thank you.

Roy said:
I've seen opposition to that scene already on the LLV thread. If what she did was wrong, I don't ever want her to be right. ;)
That's what criminally sexy is. Heh.

And cool caps. Thanks Shane.

Destiny said:
Guys remember the ep hasn't been shown in all the time zones yet. Thank you.

Eeks! Sorry Destiny! I didn't think I could have put the images in a spoiler quote. Should I leave the images, or are they too spoilerish and put them as links?

Drumchik said:
Hello hotness.

Oh they're always opposed to Catherine's scenes. It's just because it's Catherine.

Oh, that's a shame. Shame, shame, shame. She's too hot to be hated.

Also Great pics, Shane! Thanks!

Vegaslights, go ahead and leave the caps, thats fine, but lets wait until 1am est, before discussing or posting pics. By then it will be completely safe as that should end all U.S. time zones.

Destiny said:
Vegaslights, go ahead and leave the caps, thats fine, but lets wait until 1am est, before discussing or posting pics. By then it will be completely safe as that should end all U.S. time zones.

Will do. :)

EricaSJ said:
Roy said:
That's what criminally sexy is. Heh.

And cool caps. Thanks Shane.
I was expecting the Grissom/Nick hug to get more feedback, oh well I guess thats what happens when there isn't enough amusing scenes in an ep, all the attention shifts to Catherine's anatomy. lol. I don't think it was wrong, she didn't violate any prison visits rule and her interrogation tactic was much more humane than what the other cops did. (Hellooo they tortured the prisoner) Her style was uh, unorthodox but nevertheless it was effective and humane and thats all the matters in the end.
And another cap:

Hot cap! And shirt love! Thanks a lot Rissa.

I won't say it was right, but it definitely wasn't wrong, either. It was more a question of to do or not to do instead of right or wrong. You just need to do whatever it takes to get the work done as long as you don't break the law. Catherine did what was needed, and she got the real killer and saved the suspect who was in fact innocent. I think that was the whole point at the end. I saw people calling her hypocrite because Catherine used to lecture strippers about their safety and I had to laugh. First of all, I totally don't get the connection between that and the scene. Second of all, I wonder which one is more hypocritical. Unbuttoning your shirt to get a criminal talk, or calling someone a hypocrite when their ethic is different to yours.

I don't think unbuttoning three buttons from your blouse is the same as going back to stripping.. eh? hello?!? And I don't see anything hypocritical about loosening up your buttons.. or maybe its just because I didn't find that scene as a big deal as some might think it is or something to ponder about.. I never thought about about the hypocritical demeaning the women blah blah stuff lol. I was really concentrating on the scenes that involve Grissom's departure more than anything in this ep. (and of course the scenes with Adam Novak)

So can I post the Victoria's Secret scene here? JK. :D

And Kelly!!! I haven't seen that video from your icon yet. Where did you get that clip from? Marg blowing kisses? *faints!* Melikes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back