Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching Viva Las Vegas the other night with the commentary on - they mentioned in the scene where Catherine catches the scumbag cheating on her in his nightclub, they shot Marg's part at a different time than they shot the other two making out. So all of Marg's reaction onscreen was done with nothing to play off of, but she really nailed that scene.

Just a true testament to just how great she really is.

That's so awesome. But it doesn't surprise me. Marg has this ability to just get into a scene and blow everyone away by her acting. She really has a gift.

Ynx for the caps.

And ITA with all of you. She's really talented. There are lot of actresses, today, who CAN NOT act. It's easy to speak a few lines...but the difficult part is to really FEEL what you're saying.
And Marg does! I think that when she acts she sort of becomes her character. She's not just interpreting it, she IS the character. And that's an important thing for an actress.

actually, i think the difference is marg can act without the other actors being there. a lot of actors are fine if the other actors are there feeding the lines to them but some don't do so well with chop and cut filming. marg excells.

kaylyne said:
I was watching Viva Las Vegas the other night with the commentary on - they mentioned in the scene where Catherine catches the scumbag cheating on her in his nightclub, they shot Marg's part at a different time than they shot the other two making out. So all of Marg's reaction onscreen was done with nothing to play off of, but she really nailed that scene.

Just a true testament to just how great she really is.
That's a really great thing to know. So basically she acted in that scene all alone, without the other two actors. Wow. Marg is teh magic.

Oh my God-- I can't breathe. Another forum I go to-- thefashionspot has many Star Style threads named by each celebrity and I just found out that there isn't one of Marg when there's one of Carmine!! I'm so angry-- I'm starting a new thread there and posting away loads of pictures taken from here!

Thanks for everyone's pictures and I'm so angry-- Lindsay Lohan/Sienna Miller/ Ellen Pompeo and Kate Bosworth are NOTHING put together and compared to Marg!! :(

I haven't seen her yet.
I saw a pic of Amy Scott...And from what I saw, it wasn't very similar to Cath...
Anyone pics??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back