Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG O_O
I thought it was even better.
My God, what's wrong woth them? She looks like a total...Well, i won't say what, 'cuz I don't wanna be Mod-slapped, but u know what I mean.

Are they kidding? :lol:

No, i hgave to edit here, because the more I look at the photo, the more I burst out laughing.
I just can't believe it.
Marg was SO much better when she was young, with all due respect to Amy.
:D But Please...

I think instead of finding someone that looked alot like Marg, they hired someone who had a few similar features: the big eyes, high cheekbones, things like that.

Well, imo, they couldn't find someone that looked like Marg because she's too hot.

JK, I think they could have done a better casting.
I mean, not all the ppl with high cheekbones are similar...They could have chosen a better person, possibly also could have used less makeup :D I understand she was a bit of a..Ehr, let's say a particular girl. But yet, how much blush did they put on that poor girl?

It depends on the camera angle, there's an angle where she reminds me of Marg, and then in another she reminds me of Reese Witherspoon. :lol: The clip of that flashback (Cath/Warrick) scene is already on BTA Fra if you wanna see it.

I'm definitely going to see it in few seconds :D

You speak my mind, Rissa. When I first saw it, Reese Whiterspoon was the first thing that came to my mind!

Yes. Reese was the first person I thought of when I saw her. LOL. But Fra, little Catherine WAS acting like a total ***** at that time. Even she herself says she went looking for trouble. :lol:

OMG the artificial lashes! Those had me almost fall off my chair. So hilarious. So 70s. :lol:

*giggle*

Okay, I just saw a picture of young "Catherine"

First thing I thought was: "Wow. I didn't know Reese Witherspoon played Catherine Willows"

Second - chin is wrong. Hair is too dark - these casting guys should have looked at the pictures of Marg as a child. Her hair has NEVER been that dark.

That being said, it must have been hell for them trying to cast this role. Marg has such an individual look that it would have been practically impossible.

Stil...they could have picked someone that didn't look quite so much like Reese Witherspoon...

First thing I thought was: "Wow. I didn't know Reese Witherspoon played Catherine Willows"

Second - chin is wrong.
Yeah I thought the chin reminds of Reese, lol.

I don't think we've posted this pic yet, this was taken in 2002. Marg and Gary with Bryce Zabel.

This was the caption with the pic:
"Marg Helgenberger, Gary Dourdan (C.S.I.)

Gary: "Once you know some of these tricks, it makes getting away with murder something you can think about."

Bryce: "This guy sounds like a real expert. I am not gonna piss him off and say a word about those shoes. :lol:

Actually, I like the shoes. This panel, without question, was one of the liveliest and full of content that I've ever been a part of."

Actually i thought Gary's shoes isn't that bad, but his socks sucks lol. :D

Marg has really nice legs for a woman her age. :)
She has flawless legs like my mom; I'm so jealous. I run and play sports and get lots of bruises and scrapes. :(

normal_s7ad.jpg

gorgeous promo! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back