Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
EWWWW! Do you really want Hodges to clean anything now that we know he pees on things? Someone needs to bring a gallon of bleach!!

ETA: BTW- what is it with CSI lab tech's peeing on things? One of the techs - Travis?- mentioned he used to pee on his hand to keep them tough. Crow's Feet I think. Cath replied "remind me never to shake your hand"

lol, drop the subject, here in Italy is lunch time. >_<

If we let Ecklie clean the mess, he'll want something in return. And I really want to have NOTHING to do with him.

I think Archie should clean it all. He, too, has a crush on Cath. :lol:

^ ROFL :lol: There are not much persons left to clean our mess :p Who's going to call Marg, I haven't got her number *whistles* :lol:

Who me? *hides*

We haven't had pics for a while. LOL. So I decided to post a couple of caps from Happenstance. Marg has the cutest facial expressions. :lol:

Marg DOES have the cutest facial expressions. I love that she can communicate a whole thought in just her facial expressions. She does them so well!

Thanks for the caps, Erica!

ITA. She doesn't need to say a word and you know what she's trying to tell you just by looking at her face. I love that. :)

She does it in her movies as well. It's really great.

When I'm teaching my students about how important facial expressions and eye contact are, I always point them to Marg as one of the best examples :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back