Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
um, i can usually see her contacts (or anyone elses for that matter, just weird that way).

but i love love love those earrings and her hair color so rocks in these.

Yeah I usually can see her contacts too, in the HQ pics. And my god she is gorgeous. Even when she's 90 I'm sure we'll still be gawking at her

She looks great there. She seems so happy and alive. Oooh, can I just note that her clutch is Versace? Because it's gorgeous. :D

Btw, I read somewhere that Marg's sheer lacey overlay over a slip dress ensemble is an up-and-coming fashion trend, lol.. Allyson Hannigan, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Marg were all wearing lacy overlays in the Museum of Television & Radio Event. Why can't they just get rid of the lace top and just wear those sexy slip dresses instead?!?! hehe.

I'm sure the boys attending the ceremony would appreciate that too, Rissa :D

And I repeat she looks just gorgeous.
About the lenses, those are normal contact lenses, not the coloured ones, right?
I mean, that's her natural color, isn't it?

Hottie_Cath said:
Btw, I read somewhere that Marg's sheer lacey overlay over a slip dress ensemble is an up-and-coming fashion trend, lol.. Allyson Hannigan, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Marg were all wearing lacy overlays in the Museum of Television & Radio Event. Why can't they just get rid of the lace top and just wear those sexy slip dresses instead?!?! hehe.

*slips in*

Cause she knows your looking?

*slips out*

Dardeile said:
I'm sure the boys attending the ceremony would appreciate that too, Rissa :D

And I repeat she looks just gorgeous.
About the lenses, those are normal contact lenses, not the coloured ones, right?
I mean, that's her natural color, isn't it?

I know we'd appreciate the dress thing too.

Hi.. Amazing pics of Marg..
She looks awesome!!
I don't really know much about her..cause I a a new CSI fan .. well I already have like months..I mean in watching CSI cause in the forum I am relatively new..but I almost have finished watching all CSI episodes from last seasons..
Anyway..
I want to know does she have kids, is she married or maybe a boyfriend..??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back