Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, you go a lot of places for marg pics, especially ones you can't find *insert evil laughter*

*smacks goober before she can comment*

yeah, you go a lot of places for marg pics, especially ones you can't find *insert evil laughter*
owwww ill let this pass cuz its your birthday! happy birthday btw you chest hunter lol. :D

WillowsWannaBe said:
Lovely pics, everyone :)

Monster-in-law premiere

I love her outfit on those pics! :eek: :)
You likey that outfit? Well she's wearing that same blazer in one of the latest pictures posted in the Spoiler Pictures Thread.

Hottie_Cath said:
Well Kim why not try going strawberry blonde too lol.

And thanks for the retro Marg pics Anne. And thanks for the fall pic too! I love that photoshoot.. its one of my faves.

Hahah I doo.. but not like hers.. lol. But I totally love the south park marg.. ang thank you all of you for the websites.. I love them. =]

She looked great at the Monster in Law premiere. The film was pretty good. :)

normal_csis6marg10yk.jpg

yap she looked great at the premier she didn't wear much make up but still looked amazing i like that ...

happy b-day kc_from_kc *throws confetti*

Happy Birthday kc! Here's Marg in a dress waving you hello. :lol:

ETA: Les Moonves and Jerry Bruckheimer were honored by the Museum of Television & Radio last night. Some of the cast of the CSI shows were there including Marg and Billy. :)

Marg 3 - Marg 4 - Marg 5 - Marg 6 - Marg 7

Hottie_Cath said:
Happy Bday kc_from_kc! Here's an adorkable Marg pic for you hehe. And Im still looking for a pic for coolcatz's bday :lol:

LMAO, Rissa, knowing you, it'd be above the PG13 ratings.

Anyway, Happy Birthday kc_from_kc! :)

My Goodness, she's just AMAZING.
It's perfect, in every possible way!
Dress, hair, make-up...It's just the personification of perfection O.O

And look at the pics with Billy! (Yeah, I know, no ships ^_^ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back